(35) Drunk problems

Adrianna's POV:

I woke up early so I went and made some breakfast for me and Katrina. She woke up and ate some of the food. I went back into my room and went inside the shower. I took a 10 minutes shower and got dressed. Katrina was ready too. We went in the elevator and then went to my car. I started driving to the mall and when we arrived we parked close enough. Katrina had to buy some clothes and stuff to be comfortable. The belly wasn't popping out yet but it will. We bought outfits for today's party.

Kat and I went back to my apartment. I cleaned the house a little bit. After a couple minutes we started to get ready for the party.

-at the party-

I was with Katrina and Devyn, I had to go to the bathroom so I walked away from them. I saw Jc and asked him where the bathroom was. He took me there and I saw Corey in one of the corners. I said "hi" and went inside the bathroom. I used the bathroom and checked my phone. Colby texted me, I responded and told him where I was. They were coming back tomorrow.

I grabbed my purse and washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom and Corey was there. I saw Devyn and told her to come here. Corey was kind of drunk. Corey glanced over me and tried to kiss me, I pushed him away and Devyn grabbed him.

—"He shouldn't be drinking, this happens when he drinks"— Devyn said
—"I'll take you guys home"— I said

We found Kat and we went in my car. I took them home and then drove back to my apartment with Kat. I hope that what almost happened doesn't ruin things with Corey or Devyn. I love them both.

I told Colby what happened and he was mad.

-The next day-

I woke up and saw Colby next to me, nothing made me more happy than that. He kissed my forehead and I went in the bathroom.
—"Happy one year baby"— He said
—"Happy one year baby"— I responded
—"I love you so much"— He said kissing me
—"I love you even more Colbs"— I said jumping back in the bed

To be continued..