(40) It's over

Adrianna's POV:

There was so many things going on lately. Jake was broken, everyone was suffering. Today I had to meet up with Devyn. In two days it was Kat's baby shower. She already had the name. She didn't wanted to tell anyone, not even Sam. All we knew is that it started with "A". She told us that just so we can put the letter in the decorations. I was excited for this, I had to stop thinking about what happened and focus on the present. Savannah is gone and there is nothing I can do.

I went in my car and started driving to Chick fil A. I was meeting Devyn here. I saw her in a table and I went up to her. Her eyes were red like she had cried a lot.
—"what's wrong?"— I ask her
—"it's over"— She says
—"What's over?"— I said
—"Me and Corey"— She started crying
I hugged her and started talking to her, she needed someone and I knew that. We ordered food and went back to my apartment. Colby at Sam's. We invited Katrina over.
—"Let's have a girls night and forget about everything"— Kat said
—"I agree"— I said
Devyn looked at us and hugged us.
—"I love you guys"— She said
—"We love you more"—

We watched movies for a couple hours and all the sudden someone knocks the door.. I go and open and I see Sam and Colby or should I Say Samantha and Colleen.
—"Can we join?"— They said
I look at Kat and we all start laughing. I open the door and they come in.
—"We brought pizza"— They said
—"Oh shut is pizza night"— Kat says

Everyone else started arriving, it was funny how Sam and Colby were dressed up.
—"Hey baby"— Colby said grabbing my waist
—"Hey Colleen"— I said —"I'll go gay for you"—
He started laughing and kissed me. We were having a fun night after all the disaster that has been going on. Devyn was calmed down be they were still staying the night. Colby was staying at Sam's apartment and Kat and Devyn were saying with me.

Everyone was gone and it was just us.

—"So when are you getting married?"— Kat asked
—"I haven't started planning yet"— I said laughing
—"You should let us plan your wedding"— Devyn said
—"I would love that"— I said

We passed the night talking about random stuff, things were so different now. We finally decided to sleep and it was the first night that I actually fell asleep easily after what happened.