(32) Tired

Adrianna's POV:

I woke up in Colby's bed and he wasn't here. He was probably filming for the Sam and Colby channel. Today I had to film for my channel, Sam's Channel and Kevin's channel. Also I had to help Colby pack up his stuff. The trap house is moving out. They have a month and Colby is still looking for an apartment.
I grabbed some of Colby's merch and went downstairs I saw Kevin there. We started to film for his channel.
—"Hey guys today we are here with Adrianna Blake, this is one of the most requested videos. Today we are exposing Adrianna Blake"— He said to the camera
—"I'm nervous"— I said
—"Yours aren't bad"— He said
—"Oof"— I said
—"They're horrible"— Kevin said an we started laughing
I only had three skips.
—"Question 1, Will you ever make any Adrianna Merch"— He asked
—"YESSSSS"— I said
—"Question 2, What's one thing you hate the most about social media?"— He asked
—"What i hate about social media is that people think you always have to be perfect"— I said
—"Question 3, what do you look for in a guy?"— He asked
—"Insert picture of Colby"— I said —"Just kidding, I look for personality"
—"Question 4, if you could be someone else for a day who would you be?"—
—"Kylie Jenner"— I said
We finished the questions and i didn't skip any question. After talking with Kevin I decided to order some food. I ordered Starbucks and McDonald's and then I texted Colby.

*Colbs*

Adrianna
You ok?

Colbs
Yes babe, I'm filming with Sam. I'll be back in an hour

Adrianna
Perfect, love you

Colbs
Love you more

I went to the kitchen and saw Aaron eating egg whites of course. I grabbed my camera and started blogging. I filmed a Q&A, it's been a while since I did one.
After a couple hours Colby came back with Sam. We were playing Mafia again. The final Mafia game in the traphouse. We played a couple games and filmed two rounds. After that we bought pizza and we had a movie night. I went upstairs and started to edit my video. I was really tired. Editing is be worse part. I was sitting in Colby's couch. A couple minutes later he walked in with ice cream and other snacks.
—"You want some?"— He said
—"Babe, you know I'm on a diet"— I said
—"Fuck that, you look perfect the way you are"— I glanced over him and kissed him.
We ate for a little while and then we were both sitting in his bed. I felt so good around him. We always spent time together but i think I should go to my own place.
—"Adrianna"— He said
—"Yes Colby?"— I said
—"Do you want to move with me?"— He said
—"You found an apartment?"— I asked
—"Yeah, almost all of us are living in the same building"— He said —"I want you to come with me"
—"I would love to"— I said
This was amazing. I've always dreamed of this moment and is finally coming true. I told Matt and he said he was going back to Connecticut. I feel like a bad friend, we always had plans but things changed around here. I can't believe is happening. I'm finally moving in with Colby.

I learned that dreams come true, even the dreams that seem to be unreal.

I woke up really early, I was in Colby's bed. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and turned the shower on. I brushed my teeth while I waited for the warm water. I got in the shower and started washing my hair. I took a 20 minutes shower because I had time. I walked out of the shower and blow dried my hair. I put on some clothes and I heard someone nocking the door. I opened and it was Colby. I can tell he just woke up.

—"Hey baby"— He said
—"Hey, I was on my way out"— I said
—"Are you going to work?"— He said looking at me
—"Yep"— I said marking the "p"
I walked out and Colby slapped my ass as I walked out the door. I just looked at him and he winked.
I went to his room and grabbed my stuff. I went downstairs and said "hi" to Kat. She was filming a video for Sam's channel. I walked out and got in the car. I was driving to Starbucks and then I stopped there. I forgot I didn't film a intro for today's Blog. I pulled out my camera and parked in Starbucks.
—"HEY GUYS, HOLA HOLA"— I said —"My name is Adrianna for those who don't know. Today I have to go to work but I'll blog some of my day. I stole this idea from "Tarayummy" her link is going to be in the description. I am going to be living a day in pink. As you can see my outfit is black and pink. First let's go to Starbucks"— I finished talking and settled the camera up. I pulled up to the Starbucks drive-thru.
—"Hey, what Can i get for you Today?"— The guy said
—"Hey Can I please get a pink drink and a pink cake pop"— I said
I went up to the window and they gave me my food. I drove to the building where I worked and went in the elevator. I pressed the button to the 6th floor and went inside. I saw Leslie and walked up to her. We had a small conversation and then I talked to my manager. Today I was going to start filming the movie. It was a movie about a foster family. I was the older foster kid. The script made me very emotional. It was perfect, I was ready to be "Lizzie".
-skip work process-

I was really tired. I called Colby and he told me he was at the traphouse. He also told me tonight they're having the final party at the traphouse. That made me sad, I've seen all the good things that happened in this house, including the pranks. I met Colby in this house.

I got to my apartment, almost everything was packed. Matt already left. It felt so lonely.
I walked to one of the boxes and pulled out a pink party dress and left the apartment. I got to the traphouse and it was 6pm. This means I have three hours to get ready. I ran upstairs to Colby's room. I saw him laying in his bad. I jumped on top of him and he grabbed my waist.
—"I missed you"— He said
—"me too"— I said kissing him
—"Can we get dinner?"— I asked
—"What do you want to eat?"— He asked
—"I need to eat something that is pink"— I said
I pulled out my camera and started filming.
—"Guys I finally got home and I promise I haven't cheated. We were wondering what can I eat. I think I'll order Salmon. It's technically pink"— I said
—"I have a smart girlfriend"— Colby said
We ordered the food and waited, then we ate the food and I continued blogging.
—"so today we are having a party and of course I have my pink dress, I'll show you guys my outfit later"— I turned off the camera and talked with Colby
I got a message, it was a photo from my manager. A picture of me while we were filming.
I decided to post it in my Instagram.

@AdriBlakeLiked by Colbybrock, Katrina Stuart, Devynlundy and 100,089,098 more @AdriBlake they caught Lizzie off guardComments:@Katrinastuart  damn Lizzie is really cute @colbybrock  she is just as pretty as my girlfriend @samgolbach  she looks li...

@AdriBlake
Liked by Colbybrock, Katrina Stuart, Devynlundy and 100,089,098 more
@AdriBlake they caught Lizzie off guard
Comments:
@Katrinastuart  damn Lizzie is really cute
@colbybrock she is just as pretty as my girlfriend
@samgolbach  she looks like my bestie
@adribabe   Can Wait to see that movie

I walked in the bathroom and started getting dressed. I had all my makeup here so I did my makeup. It was 8:30 pm and there was already people here. I was ready so I found Colby and we went downstairs. I saw Scotty, Kian, Jc, Elton and a lot of other different youtubers. I went up to Kian and started taking to him, he introduced me to his girlfriend. I walked away and started to look for Colby but I found Savannah looking for Jake. We went to the back and we saw both, Jake and Colby together by the pool. We went up to them and started talking. This party was full of people but only close people.

A/N
I'm so sorry I missed a day! 🥺 please vote and Leave a comment