(26) Is your day

(Time skip is February 27)

Adrianna's POV:

I woke up pretty late. It was almost 12pm. I noticed that Colby was not in the bed next to me like he always is. I walked in the bathroom to brush my teeth and found a note.

"You shall go where the food comes from" -Colbae

I grabbed my flip flops and went to the kitchen. I saw Colby shirtless making breakfast.
—"WOW that's a sexy man"— I said
—"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE"— He said giving me a hug
We ate breakfast and then we went to the living room with the others.
—"So what do you want to do today?"— Brennen asked —"I'm single and ready to mingle"—
—"Wait you're single?"— I asked
—"I'm alone here"— He said
I just ignored him.
—"Can we go to the beach?"— I cried
—"Whatever the Birthday queen wants"— Devyn said
We all changed into our bathing suits and started walking to the beach. In our way there I tweeted "PARTY @ my apartment tonight, dm for the address".
—"We're having a party?"— Colby asked
—"Yep"— I said
—"I haven't been to a party in a long time"—

We finally arrived and settled out stuff. I went close to the water so Devyn could take pictures for my Instagram.

@AdriBlakeLiked by BrennenTaylor, ColbyBrock, Devynlundy and 109,989,099 more

@AdriBlake
Liked by BrennenTaylor, ColbyBrock, Devynlundy and 109,989,099 more

@AdriBlake It feels like 19

@SamGolbach. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
@DevynLundy I'm a great photographer
@JakeWebber.  Happy birthday, you gotta live like Larry
@ColbyBrock   My bb is getting big, we're the same age now!
@FanColanna. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL

We hung out at the beach for a couple hours but we had to go back home and go get supplies for our party. Elton was the only one who could get the drinks so we took him with us. Colby and I went to get the other stuff while Elton got the drinks. We were currently at Walmart. It was 4 pm. We meet at the front with Elton and had to start running to the car because there was fans here. We went inside the car and Colby drove to McDonald's. We got food for everyone in the apartment and then we went back. We were all eating until I got late and we started to set up everything for the party. I went to me room to get dressed. I was wearing all white. It was simple but it looked very cute. Colby took a picture of my outfit and posted it in his Instagram story.

 Colby took a picture of my outfit and posted it in his Instagram story

I really liked the way I looked. I was ready to have fun on my birthday. I took a couple pictures with Colby and then went to the living room. Everyone was ready and looking really good.
—"Are you guys ready to party?"— I said and they all yelled —"Yes"—
People started arriving, we had security in our door so not everyone was allowed to come in. A couple minutes later 3 persons that were super important for my arrived. My best friend/ sister Nicole. My ex crush Jeremie, and my big bro Kyle. I really really missed them a lot. I grew up with them and we really had fun times.
—"I missed you so much!"— Nicole said hugging me
—"Me too girl"— I said
Colby walked at me and grabbed my waist.
—"This is my boyfriend Colby Brock"— I said
—"Colby, this is Nicole, Jeremie and Kyle"— I said pointing at each of them
—"Is really nice to meet you"— Colby said
We went back to the kitchen and I took a drink. I really needed it. More people started arriving and in a corner I saw someone I didn't wanted to see.
—"Hey"— Christian said walking up to me
Christian was my ex boyfriend. Things didn't really end up well. I had to move and I was decided to start a new life, he threatened me. I don't even know how is he here.
—"How did you get in?"— I said
—"It was easy to guess your password"— He said
—"You're not allowed here, ima call security"— I said
—"if you do that is not going to end up well"— he said
He glanced over me and covered my mouth so I wasn't able to scream. He started to touch my body and grabbed me really hard. Jeremie appeared at the end of the hall and hit Christian in the face. After that I started running to the door and called security. They kicked Christian out.
—"I don't know what would've happen if it wasn't because of you"— I said hugging Jeremie
—"What's going on?"— Colby asked appearing
I explained everything to him and he was really pissed. I told him to calm down, I was fine. I only had some marks in my arms.

We spent the night dancing and having fun. This was the perfect party, in the perfect place, in the perfect date. I couldn't believe what was going on in my life. I felt happy, but I also felt scared. I don't want this happiness to be temporal. I have everything I ever wanted. The best friends ever, the best boyfriend ever. My relationship with Matt is not the best right now but I know things will change.
As I was saying that to myself o walked in the bathroom and found Brennen making out with Nicole. I totally ignored that and went back to Colby.
—"Hey babe"—I said
—"Babe what's up"— He asked
—"I saw Brennen making out with Nicole"— I said
—"Well I won't tell anyone, is not my job"— He said
—"True"— I said and kissed him
He grabbed my waist and opened the door to my room. I was a little bit drunk. Colby looked the door and threw me in the bed. (Not violent way, sexual way) He started kissing my neck and things got intense.

Brennen's POV:

Adrianna introduced me to her old best friend Nicole and she was hot. I mean things with Matt are not that great as they appear. I wanted her so bad. I started talking to her and then we went to the bathroom. We started kissing and things got really intense. Accidentally someone opened the door and it was Adrianna. She saw us and just walked out. I know she won't tell Matt and if she does, then easier for me.