(27) reality

Adrianna's POV:

We were back, we were back home. I was at my apartment in LA. I had an awesome time with the guys. I really hope I get to do more amazing things. My life was going great so far. It is currently March 4 and I can't wait to start filming my first movie. I reached almost 1m subscribers in youtube. I was proud of my work. Jc called me because he wanted to film a video. I was down for it.

Honestly I missed the apartment. Things with Matt were weird. Brennen, Sam and Jake are my new best friends. I was chilling at my apartment. I got home early from work. Colby was filming a video for the Sam and Colby channel. I decided to call Savannah to see what she was doing.
*Call with Savannah*
Adrianna
HELLOO

Savannah
What's up

Adrianna
Wyd girl

Savannah
I'm at the trap house and I'm bored because they're all filming for the Sam and Colby channel

Adrianna
Let's go shopping, ima pick you up in 10

Savannah
Perfect

I walked out of my room and grabbed my keys and my purse. I jumped in my car and started driving to the trap house. In my way there I got a call.
*Brennen's call*

Brennen
Hey

Adrianna
What's up

Brennen
Where are you?

Adrianna
On my way to the trap house

Brennen
Can you pick me up?

Adrianna
I'm going to the mall with Savannah

Brennen
Can I come?

Adrianna
Sure

Brennen
See ya then

I waited outside Brennen's apartment and he finally came out. He jumped in the car and started talking.

—"So how are you?"— I asked
—"I just had a fight with Matt"— He said —"Things are not really working"
—"He is not talking to me either"— I said
—"I'm sorry Brennen"—
We arrived to the trap house and Savannah came out and jumped in the car. I drove to the mall and we started walking in some stores.
—"Let's go buy some Gucci"— I said
—"YASS"— Savannah said
We went into the Gucci store and I got some really cute shoes. I was tired of carrying around so many bags.
—"You look perfect for a picture"— Brennen said
—"Let's do it" — I said
We walked out of the Gucci store and I told Savannah to be in the picture.
—"THIS IS INSTAGRAM QUALITY"— Brennen said
I decided to post it.

@AdriBlake Liked by ColbyBrock, JakeWebber and 109,900,998 more

@AdriBlake
Liked by ColbyBrock, JakeWebber and 109,900,998 more

@AdriBlake Ups, spent a lot of money! But we deserve it
Tagged// SavannahBruns

@ColbyBrock You went shopping without me😭
@SamGolbach Colby we were filming without them
@Brennen What Can I say, I'm great at taking pictures
@JakeWebber You took my girlfriend without my permission
@DevynLundy. Slay queens

It was almost 6pm so I took Brennen back to his apartment and then took Savannah to the trap house. This time I walked in to say hi to Colby.
—"Hey baby"— I said
—"What's up"— He said —"Wanna stay over?"
—"Sure, do I have clothes here?"— I asked
—"Almost all your clothes are here"— He laughed
—"True"— I said kissing him
I went up to Colby's room and picked some clothes out. I went inside the shower and took a 10 minutes shower. Then I went back downstairs, the guys bought pizza.
—"SAVANNAH"— I Yelled —"COLBY"—
They both walked in.
—"Let's film a video"— I said —"Boyfriend vs. Bestfriend"—
They both agreed and we went in the garage to film. I was sitting in the middle. We started the video as usual and I started asking questions.
I was surprised, Colby was winning. I mean he has known me for almost a year now. Colby won the challenge and I closed up my video. After that Colby carried me upstairs. Tomorrow I had no work but I still had to go film with Kian and JC. Savannah was also going to be in that video. I was the youtubers in a box but the female version. In the male version Sam and Colby lost. Disappointing.