(22) ここにいた (koko ni ita)

A/N the title means "We're here" in Japanese.

Colby's POV:

I was acting different because I wanted to do something. I've been wanting to do it before we left. I wanted to give Adrianna a promise ring. I've been waiting and waiting. I just think the correct moment is when we are at Puerto Rico because that's like her favorite and special place. She was born there and she loves being in her island. I get it, is really pretty and she has family there. We were going to be there some extra time because of that. She probably noticed that I'm acting like this and that is not good.

She woke up looking beautiful as usual. She packed the stuff she had left and then she did her makeup.

—"Babe why do you always look so cute?"— I asked
—"Because I'm Puerto Rican papi"— She said
Omg I love that
—"Don't Call me like that or else that's gonna make me horny"— I said and she laughed
I grabbed her waist and pulled her. She was sitting on top of me, facing me. God she was perfect. I grabbed her legs and started kissing her. It got really intense. Sadly Sam walked in.
—"I'm sorry interrupt your little sexual moment but we have to leave"— Sam said
We grabbed our stuff and went to the lobby. It was time to go to Japan.

Adrianna's POV:

We went inside the car and in about 20 minutes we made it to the airport. I was hugging Colby as we walked to security. There was a girl looking at us really weird. When we stopped and waited for our flight to be called the girl came up to us.
—"Omg you're Colby Brock"— She said
—"And you're his slutty girlfriend"— She looked at me
—"Excuse me?"— Colby said
—"What's wrong?"— She said
—"You better leave"— Colby said
—"why?"— She said
—"Becase you're insulting my girlfriend and I won't allow that"— Colby said
—"You can't make me leave"— She said
—"Actually I can"— Colby said —"SECURITY"— He Yelled And one of the guys that helped us the last time came
—"What's happening?"— the guy said
—"This girl just randomly walked up to us and started insulting my girlfriend"— Colby explained
—"You'll have to come with me"— The security guy said grabbing the girls's arm
—"I didn't know this things actually happen"— I said to Colby
—"There are fans that hate me having relationships, they don't hate you"— Colby said
—"Well they'll have to get use to it"— I said kissing Colby's cheek
Our flight was called and we all went inside the gate. This time it was me in the corner, Colby in the middle and Elton next to Colby. Is funny because Elton has always been really important to me. They guys don't know it but we meet in Connecticut. Even before he started youtube. I was ready to sleep again because it was a really long flight. Japan must be better than Egypt.

-Time skip-

I woke up and we were in Japan. Colby was still sleeping so I woke him up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the airplane. It was time for us to go to the hotel. Elton said we had to take two trains to get to our hotel. Everything was In Japanese and it was really confusing. There was some things to hold when you're standing on the train and Elton dared Colby to do pull ups. After a couple hours we got in the second train. After waiting we made it to Tokyo. We were at the hotel and this time we got separated rooms. I had a room for just me and Colby. Elton obviously was filming the whole thing for TFIL. He told us to meet him in the lobby, we were going to a restaurant. We were back in a train and Colby started doing some weird dance with Brennen. There was a lot of people looking at us really cringed. Then Elton Yelled "WE ARE AMERICANS" and I just started laughing really hard. We were waking on the street and there was a LOT of people there. Elton was randomly asking strangers to high five him but no one wanted to do it. We ate sushi in a really big restaurant and then we went back to the hotel room.

—"Babe do you want to do something?"— Colby asked
—"What Do you want to do?"— I said
—"Watch a movie maybe"— he said
—"sure"— I said and turned on the tv
He logged into his Netflix account and I picked the movie "To all the boys I've loved before". It is one of my favorite movies ever. I has cuddling with Colby and we started kissing.
—"Colby"— I said close to his lips  —"I love you"
—"I love you too Adrianna"— he said
He grabbed my waist and pulled me up. I was sitting on him facing him.
—"Do you want to continue what we started earlier?"— He said
—"Don't talk"— I said kissing him
He grabbed me closer and he took his shirt off. I could feel his abs and his soft skin. He took my shirt off and continued kissing me. We were finally out of clothes, and I'll leave the rest to your imagination.