(23) I am the チャンピオン

A/N (the word means "champion")

Adrianna's POV:

I woke up naked and with Colby's arms wrapped around me. I looked at the time and it was 9am. I was wondering why did I wake up so early. Is probably the time zone messing me up. Last night was great. I feel lucky and happy. I love Colby so much.

I tried to get off the bed without waking Colby up. I was already naked so I jumped in the shower. I was in there for about 15 minutes, then I went out of the shower and got dressed. I saw that Colby was awake looking at his phone. It's been about 9 months since Colby and I are dating. My birthday is in almost two weeks.

Elton called us down to the lobby and we went to a place where we could ride some go karts. They had Mario kart costumes and I was fighting with Elton because he wanted to be "Peach" and I wanted to be peach too.Finally I won against him and I got the costume. He was Daisy. Devyn was Toad. Colby was yoshi, Jake was Mario. Reggie was Luigi. Brennen was bowser. Savannah was one of the turtles. Corey was the brown thing.
—"The looser has to wear the costume til midnight"— Elton said
We all went in the cars and started driving around the city. It was a 3 hour race. I was in first place at the beginning then Colby went faster and I was in second place. I wouldn't let him win so I ran faster and went pass him. I won the race and the loser was Elton. He had to wear that Daisy costume for the rest of the day.

We went back to the hotel and I changed into a night outfit. We meet some new friends at the Mario kart place and they invited us to a club tonight. I was getting ready to have fun. I was wearing a red dress. I had a light makeup. The hotel room had a balcony so we went there and Colby took a picture of me.  I decided to post it in my Instagram.

@AdriBlake Liked by ColbyBrock, Kian, DevynLundy and 109,098,099 more @AdriBlake  I guess is legal to go party here in Tokyo🙌🏻@DevynLundy we having fun tonight!!!@ColbyBrock ma Baby real cute 😍@Eltoncastee  cute sis@Brockerfan   Colby is a luck...

@AdriBlake
Liked by ColbyBrock, Kian, DevynLundy and 109,098,099 more
@AdriBlake I guess is legal to go party here in Tokyo🙌🏻
@DevynLundy we having fun tonight!!!
@ColbyBrock ma Baby real cute 😍
@Eltoncastee cute sis
@Brockerfan   Colby is a lucky one
@Kian Mami

I went to the lobby with Colby and they guys were waiting for us. We went in the limo. We were already having fun. The funny part about all this is that Elton is still wearing the Daisy costume. Today was going really well. I was dancing with Colby and having a lot of fun.

It was really late and we were all tired so we went to eat at some weird restaurant. We tried some food called "okonomiyami". Is something similar to a pancake. We were eating and taking with the owners of the restaurant. We went back to the hotel and we got some sleep.

The next day we woke up early. Today we were going to a "zumo" fight match. I was really confused. I didn't know it was an actual thing. I got dressed and started blogging the day.
—"Hey guys"— I said —"Today we are going to a zumo fight"—
—"HELLO"— Savannah said jumping in the camera
—"I am so exited for Today"— I said
—"ME TOO"— She Yelled

We went to the lobby and made our way to the zumo match. We had to sit on the floor with some weird cushions. I was sitting next to Colby and I was holding his hand.
—"I don't like fighting"— I said pointing the camera at my face
—"But you do like some other wild stuff"— Colby said winking
—"Shut up Colby"— I said punching him

We were out of that place and we just spent the night in a random party with the friends we made here.
-Time skip-

I was exhausted but today was our last day to have fun. Japan was amazing. Today we were going to a samurai/ ninja thing. We got to the place and started to get dressed as what we wanted to be. Colby and I were ninjas. We had to fight against each other. We started doing it and I somehow dodged all his attacks. I was proud of myself. The I started attacking him.
—"Alright, I give up"— Colby said raising his hands—"You win"—

I laughed and jumped in his arms.
—"I love you"— I said —"But I am the champion"

We went back to our hotel and we started to pack everything for tomorrow. I was actually exited because I get to go back to Puerto Rico. It has been 4 years since the last time I visited. My Spanish was not even that great anymore, but I never forget where I came from.

We went to sleep, I couldn't wait for tomorrow.