(33) changes

Adrianna's POV:

It's been two weeks since Colby moved into his new apartment. I was still moving in. The apartment had three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It wasn't a really big apartment but it was comfy and perfect for us. I was still finishing filming the movie, the process is long but honestly is the best thing ever. Youtube was going well and I did a couple shootings. Haven't talked to Matt in a while. Brennen is currently alone and back to normal. He seems happy, he's spending a lot of time filming with his brother Jake.

Katrina, Devyn and Savannah were my best friends. We got closer. In three weeks it's going to be my one year anniversary with Colby.

Today I finished moving in with Colby. We always share a bed so we were sharing a bedroom. One of the other rooms was going to be a filming room. The extra room was going to have my bed but we were going to use it as a guest room. We were arguing about the color for our room. We finally decided and we were making it red and gray. The living room had Colby's black couch and some gray chairs. The kitchen was black and white and the bathrooms were all big and decorated with red and white.
—"Our apartment is ready"— Colby said
—"That sounds so nice"— I said
—"What sounds nice?"— He asks
—"Our"— I say
—"I love you"—He said
—"I love you too baby"— I said and walked out of the room

I was in the kitchen preparing some lunch, Sam and Kat were coming over.
I was preparing everything and Colby walked out.I was happy to have my own place with Colby. My Dad called me a couple days ago, I'll probably visit him someday. I haven't talked to my mom since the incident we had. Colby has always been there for me and the girls have been there too.

Kat and Sam arrived and we were eating lunch. It was really early, it was 11 am. We were talking about random stuff when Kat interrupted us.
—"I have something I need to tell you"— Kat said serious.
—"Is it bad?"— I asked
—"no"— Sam said
—"As you know I moved in next door with Sam"— She said looking at me —"I wasn't feeling so well last week so I went to the doctor"—
—"What happened?"— Colby asked
—"You're having a niece or nephew"— Kat said
—"Omg omg omg"— I Yelled —"I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS"
—"Thank you"— Kat said
—" You know I will always be there for you"— I said
—"I am going to need your help when Sam is gone for TFIL trip"— she said
—"It's okay, Colby will be gone too"— I said
Damn now that I think about it I'm going to miss him.
—"you should stay with me when they are gone"— I said
—"YESS"— She said
—"At least I know she will be in good hands"— Sam said hugging me
—"I love you guys so much, thank you for being my family"— I said and we all hugged
—"Guys remember we are filming in my house later"— Sam said
—"Yeah sure"— I said
Sam and Kat left and Colby told me he wanted to go to the mall. I went to my room and grabbed a pair of jeans and a crop top. I walked out and we went in my car. Colby was driving my car. We arrived to the mall and we parked pretty closed. Colby grabbed my hand and we started walking in. He had the idea of filming a video.
—"HEY GUYS WHATS UP IS YOUR BOY COLBY"— He said to the camera and I looked at him
—"I'm here with my girlfriend and we are filming My girlfriend picks my outfit"— He said to the camera
We first went to forever 22, I love that store.. I tried finding something funny. I found a "Cheetos" t-shirt and some red pants. Then we went to target and I found some bacon socks. We payed for everything and then we went to the bathroom. Colby came out with the clothes on. I was filming him. It was so funny. He looked cute though. We were walking and fans were coming and taking pictures with us. It was getting late so we went back to the apartment. We had to go to Sam's apartment. Colby, Brennen, Sam and I were playing the midnight man.

I changed into a comfy outfit and we went over to Sam's house. Kat was staying over at Savannah's house. It was still early so we just hung out there. Then at 11:30 pm we started. We had to do a couple things.

We started walking around the house. The number one rule was "don't stop walking". As we were waking around the house holding candles. As we were walking around Sam's room we heard a noise upstairs. When we went upstairs Sam had a calendar next to the computer and the calendar was in the floor. There was no windows or fans there. I couldn't just moved by itself or by wind. Then we heard like a glass sound downstairs. We went downstairs and one of the glass cups was broken in the floor. Sam started freaking out. We took the salt and we all sat in a circle. We had to wait till 3 am to end the game.

It was finally time to end the game, at least nothing else happened. We decided to go to our apartment. Sam and Brennen were sleeping in the guest room. We all went to sleep and get prepared for tomorrow. I had to continue working, I was working full time now. Also I had to film for my channel. I post two videos every week. I'm doing a lot of work but it's worth it. I always have a lot of fun doing my favorite things. I love my friends and my new life.