(29) Magic

Colby's POV:

Adrianna told me that she never had the opportunity to do some things she wanted to do. That includes going to Disney. I decided to buy tickets to go to Disney. Not just us but I want to take Sam, Kat and Brennen. I was telling Jake and Savannah but they already have plans on going to Hawaii. Obviously this trip is going to be only for a week because Adrianna has to film a movie in three weeks. I am so exited and happy for her. Anyways I woke up in her bed. She was sleeping so I decided to go make some breakfast. You never see Matt around the house and that is really weird. I made some breakfast for both of us and took the breakfast to her bed. She woke up and brushed her teeth. Then she started eating. She was very happy.
—"We need to do something with the 1,000 dollars I won yesterday"— She said
—"Save them"— I said —"We are going somewhere and you might want to use them there"
—"Where are we going?"— She asked
I pulled some Disney tickets out of my pockets and gave them to her.
—"OH MY GOD"— She Yelled —"ARE YOU SERIOUS?"—
—"Yes baby"— I said
—"YOU ARE THE BEST"— She said
—"I hope you know that I love you"— I said
—"I love you even more"— She said
I kissed her and she started getting ready for the day.
—"Can you help me film for my channel"— She said
—"Sure"— She said
She started cleaning her room, she was doing a room tour video. She finished and got dressed. I took her camera and she started the video.

—"HOLA GUYS!"— She Yelled —"For those who don't know my name is Adrianna and welcome back to my YouTube channel"

—"Today I'm doing the most requested video"— She said —"My morning routine "
—I hope you enjoy this video because I cleaned my room for this"— she said and started laughing
—"Behind the camera I have my sexy boyfriend Colby Brock"— She said and I showed my face
—" I literally wake up at 1pm everyday, unless I have to go to work" — she said
—I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth, then I wash my face"— She said —"But honestly I just use this baby shampoo because I'm too scared a serial killer is going to come kill me while I close my eyes, with the baby shampoo I don't have to close my eyes while I wash my face"— I started laughing and she punched me
—"I usually make some breakfast, or like today Colby makes breakfast"— She said
—"I'm a good chef"— I said
—"That's pretty much all I do guys"— I said —"Then I do my makeup and pick my outfit for the day"— She said

Then she ended the video and we decided to go to the traphouse. We were almost there when she remembered she had a doctors appointment. I took her to her doctor and I had to wait outside.

Adrianna's POV:

My day was going awesome, but honestly I hated coming to the doctor. I hate physical exams. The doctor started checking the basic things and then she told me I had to get naked. I got naked and laid down. She started checking everything and then asked "any chances of being pregnant".
—"I-I don't think so"— I said
—"Did you get your period?"— She asked
—"No"— I said
—"We need to do a test then"— She said
I had to pee in a cup and then I got to leave. I had to pick up the results to the blood and the pee tomorrow.
—"So How was it?"— Colby said
—"They are doing a pregnancy test"— I said
—"Really?"— He said—"That's great"
—"No Colby, a baby right now could end my career"— I said—"And I'm only 19"
—"So am I"— He said —"I'm just saying, if it happens we have to deal with it"
—"Let's Just hope it doesn't do that way"— I said

I can't be pregnant. That would mess up everything. Is not like I can get an abortion, there is nothing I can do if I'm pregnant. Imagen me being pregnant at 19. I just ignored all those bad thoughts and started thinking on the great news that I'm going to Disney in 2 days. Think positive.