(11) Night at the dreamhouse

We had so much fun at the beach but it was time to go home. I went in the car with Colby and we dropped Brennen and Matt. I was nervous is my first time staying at the Trap House. I mean I've seen their videos and I know they are pretty crazy. We arrived to the house and we went in.

—"HI ADRIANNA"—Corey Yelled
—"Hi Corey"— I said
Nabi and Buddy came downstairs and I bend down to pet them. They're the cutest dogs in the world. I went upstairs to Colby's room. I obviously have been here before. I went into the bathroom and yelled at Colby.
—"BABY IMA TAKE A SHOWER"— I said
—"Do you mind if I join?— He said opening the door
—"Not at all"— I said
Colby got in the shower with me and I was blushing. It was the first time he actually saw me naked. (No, we didn't have sex) He hugged me while we were in the shower and I could feel his body was so warm. I I got out of the shower and got dressed. After that I jumped into Colby's bed.
—"GUYS"— Jake yelled from downstairs
—"WE ARE HAVING A MOVIE NIGHT"—

—"Be there in a minute"— Colby said

—"Can you carry me down?"— I said

—"I guess I'll have to"— Colby said picking me up from the bed and carrying me downstairs

We were all watching scary movies and honestly I was so tired that I feel asleep in the living room.

————

It was the next day and I woke up in Colby's bed. He probably carried me upstairs. Whoever falls asleep downstairs gets pranked. I saw Colby next to me using he's phone.
—"Good Morning babe"— he said looking at me
—"Hey"— I said
—"How did you sleep?"— He asked
—"Pretty good"— I said
—"It's 10 am"— He said
—"I don't have to work today"— I said
—"Do you want to film with me?"— He asked
—"Yeah, just let me change"— I kissed him

I went to the bathroom and grabbed one of Colby's shirts. I know it was his shirt because it was merch. I decided to wear Colby's shirt and some shorts. Then I grabbed my black vans and went back to Colby's room.

—"is that my shirt?"— He asked
—"Yeah"— I said laughing
—"It looks better on you"— He said
—"It smells like you"— I said hugging him
—"Today we are playing Mafia with Sam"— He said
—"awesome"— I said

We headed downstairs and everyone was ready to play. I was sitting next to Colby and Savannah. I finally got to meet her. The couch order was Corey, Devyn, Kat, Aaron, Jake, Savannah, Me and Colby.
—"HEY GUYS"— Sam said at the camera
—"It's me Sam back with another video"—He said—"Today we will be playing Mafia but with some new people"

I was really exited, I've seen he's videos playing mafia and it's so much fun. We played a couple rounds for Sam's video and then Colby took me home. I asked him to stay over, I'm really getting used to sleep with him. It's been about a month since I moved here and I really like how my life changed from being really bad to being amazing. I mean, I have the best job ever. I am starting YouTube in a week. I meet my favorite youtubers and my YouTube crush is my boyfriend. What else could I ask for? I have everything I ever dreamed of.