Chapter 36

The stars twinkled overhead giving off a brighter light than some of the streetlights dotted along the street. Josh and I were walking along the same street we had taken yesterday, so we could go to the chip shop and order food for everyone. We were all hungry but no one could be bothered to move, so in the end Josh and I had volunteered which had caused comments from Dan about not taking our time doing whatever because he was starving. He'd winked at us and I had thrown one of the cushions from the seating area at his face, as we had all been clustered in the seating are in the reception.

"Today was good. The London eye had to be the best though" I said and Josh took my hand in his.

"It was fun. I'm proud of how you didn't seem to be so scared on the London eye today" Josh said and I smiled up at him.

"Thank you. I'm fine with heights as long as I feel safe" I shrugged and he smiled before slowing us to a stop. I looked at him to see that he was looking up at the sky so I did to.

"I bet the stars are jealous of your beauty" he said.

"God, you're so corny" I giggled at him and he laughed as well.

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist making that remark" he shrugged before pulling me to him and kissing me passionately.

Our lips moved in synch like they usually did and my body begged for oxygen but I ignored what my body wanted, instead deciding to press myself against Josh who held me tightly while we continued kissing. After a minute or so I couldn't ignore my need to breathe any longer so I pulled away and gasped, Josh also breathed heavily.

"Josh, I never thought I would find a guy who would make me feel this happy since the death of Louise. But I have and I'm so happy that you came into my life" I said and he bit his lip before swallowing. He touched his head to mine as we breathed together before he sighed, his warm breath blew across my face.

"Liz I..." he started but didn't finish what he wanted to say and I pulled back to look into his face as he wasn't wearing his glasses since it was now dark. I smiled at being able to render him speechless before I tugged on the collar of his jacket and he happily kissed me again.

This time things went a little further as Josh ran his tongue along my bottom lip, asking my permission and I parted my lips. His tongue slid into my mouth and I moaned at the taste of his tongue, as he explored my mouth before our tongues fought for dominance. I smiled into the kiss as Josh moaned lightly, pressing my body against his, making my hips dig into his. All I could feel was the warmth of his body through his open jacket and his hands squeezing my hips tighter with every brush of our tongues. He withdrew his tongue from my mouth and I bit down on his lip causing him to moan again before I sucked as his lips stayed pressed against my own.

My heart thumped and I could feel my heartbeat in my throat, wrists, chest and ears as my hands drifted up to hold Josh's face. I stroked my thumbs along his temples as our kisses became sweet and gentle instead of the sudden passionate urge we'd both felt. Josh moved away to kiss the tip of my nose, my cheeks, eyelids, temples and head before he kissed my lips again, his mouth travelling down to kiss my neck. He kissed the hollow of my throat as my hands tangled in his hair and my breath hitched. I felt him smile into my neck before he nipped my skin with his teeth and I dropped my head into his hair before letting the moan emerge from my lips. Josh bit a little harder, before I pulled his head back up and planted a harsh kiss on his lips.

I heard whistling- the sort of sound that Dan tended to make when he was teasing Josh and I- and we broke away, heaving while I groaned at the fact that the guys had found us. I pressed my lips together and tried to slow my heart rate and my breathing as I looked away from Josh to see the outlines of five guys approaching us on either side. Wait five? Josh only had four band members!