Note

So this is the end of this series of stories. That is amazing for me to say because when I started I only intend to write one as a bit of an exercise to work through some writers block.

But it was fun, so I kept on going and now here I am five stories later.

In the note at the beginning of this one I dedicated it to some specific readers but really I have to say that the whole series is dedicated to everyone who has commented or voted or even just read without doing any of that. Which means if you got this far that's you!

I don't know if I'll write any more fanfiction or at least any more A7X fanfiction, unless it is quick hello to these characters. I have become invested in this, my version of them, and don't think I could write another.

I do however write stuff that is not fan fiction. I have one story – Holding Out for Hero – up and complete (although probably in need of some editing) and I think it's kind of a fun read. I am now going back to another story (a standalone follow up to Hero) that I put on hold when my writing exercise got out of control.

I'd love it if you read my other stuff but as always, you do you. If you need more Matt, Brian, Zacky, Johnny and Brooks in your life I get it if you skip my other stuff to go out and find it. I can understand obsession...

Thanks for reading xxx