Chapter 25 Part 1: Honeymoon

SORRY GUYS THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER, BECAUSE IT'S ONLY ONE PART OUT OF TWO!

Louis's POV

"Mate, calm down," Niall reassures.

"I can't fucking calm down okay?" I growl. I'm sitting here like a nervous wreck and they want me to fucking calm down.

"Dude, you'll be okay. It's just a week," Zayn says.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO AWAY WITH VALERIE FOR A WHOLE WEEK?" I ask nervously.

Niall opens his mouth to reply, but I don't let him.

"She's disgusted by me," I say, all paranoid.

Niall puts a hand on my shoulder. "Come on, it's getting late. You'll miss your plane."

I run my hands through my hair frustratedly, and then the lads take me outside.

________________

Val's POV

"Oooh, you wouldn't wanna forget this," Jen smirked, as she tossed a lacy, black corset into my suitcase. 

I pulled my flowery, blue sundress over my shoulders and tossed my hair to the side. 

"Jen, would you please stop making me more nervous than I already am?" I frowned.

She kept stuffing random clothes and lingerie into my bag. "Shut up, Val. Every guy has the same weakness," she giggled.

I rolled my eyes frustratedly, but decided to ignore it. If Jen thought there was any way that I was having sex with Louis, then she was wrong.  

Even if he was now my husband, I still haven't forgiven him for the misery and tears he's put me through for...well forever.

I let my bouncy curls flow down my shoulders, and added slight makeup and lipgloss onto my face. After pulling on some wedges, I grabbed my bag from her and was ready to go.

We exited the room together, to meet Louis and the boys outside my house. 

Liam was the first to greet me. He pulled me into a big hug, and squeezed me so hard that I could barely breathe. "Li....can't....breathe," I puffed out.

He immediately let go, and laughed heartily. "Sorry, Valerie!"

Louis was standing next to the rest of the lads, wearing plain khakis and a button up polo shirt. Niall took my bag from me and put it in the trunk of Harry's Range Rover. 

Without looking at me Louis gets into the car, sitting beside Harry. I sigh and turn to Jen. 

"Well, I guess this is it," I say softly.

She laughs and nods, "Calm down Val, it's only a week. I'll see you next Monday!"

We hug and I get into the back with Niall, Zayn, and Li. 

As we pull away from my driveway, I wave bye to Jen, mum, and Marge until I can no longer see them. 

Louis sits in his seat silently, not saying a word. Harry tries making conversation with him every once in a while, but he replies with simple one word answers.

I gaze out the car window for the rest of the ride. 

_____________

Three guys in black suits lead me and Louis across the runway to the large private jet.

Simon's standing next to the Pilot, waiting for us to get in.

"Have a nice trip you two," he says, showing off a restrained smile.

"Thanks Simon," Lou says, shaking his hand.

I give him a polite nod and he walks away with the men. The flight crew begins shuffling around for takeoff.

Louis sits down next to me, and starts flidding around with his phone. I sit there awkwardly, glancing at him every once in a while. 

And as the plane takes off and glides into the sky, my eyes wary and I drift off into a deep sleep.