Chapter 29: Cheater

Short chappie, promise I'll give y'all an extra long one next time! Vote and comment :*)

__________________________________

Katie Prescott. Her name keeps running through my head, as I slowly place Lou's phone back. "Val?" I hear his voice.

"Louis!" I exclaim, turning back to face him. He's still shirtless, and his hair is tousled up in all directions. "What are you doing here?"  I ask quietly.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you going to come to bed?" he questions, sleepily. "Yeah...yeah of course. I was just getting a glass of water," I smile weakly.

"Okay," he yawns. He turns to leave, but this whole thing is really bothering me. I guess I should just get this cleared up right now.

"Lou, wait," I say quickly. He faces me and raises an eyebrow.

"Areyoujdsfoistillseeingijfahkatie?" I blurt out.

"What?" he asks, looking genuinely confused.

"I mean. Katie..she wanted to talk to you," I say meakly, signaling to his phone. Louis's eyes widened a bit and his face flushed. "You looked through my phone?" he asks, his lips straightening into a very fine line. Oh boy.

"No!" I say, a little flustered, "She called you, and I happened to be near your phone."

"Sure," he replies, scoffing.

Ok, now I was a tad bit mad. Why was he getting cross with me?! "Why do you still have her number anyway, huh?" I ask, folding my arms.

"Well, why did you fucking look through my phone?" he argues back.

"What the hell, Louis? I just told you I didn't! Stop ignoring my question! Tell me why she called you and asked if you wanted to fuck!" I said, my voice cracking at the end.

"How the fuck was I supposed to know she was going to call?" he shouts at me, "So now you're accusing me of cheating on you?" 

"I never said that!" I cry back at him, small tears leaking out of the corners of my eyes. 

"What kind of manwhore do you think I am?!" he yells at me, running his hands frustratedly through his hair.

Ok, now I was really mad. "Well, it's not like you haven't ever fucked with her, or messed around with her! How am I supposed to trust you?"  

"So you wanna fucking play it like that? How the hell do I know you're still not messing around with Sykes? And not to mention you basically fucked my best friend," he growls.

I cover my ears with my hands, and back away from him. Louis looks at me with red, angry eyes and his jaw is clenched tight. My own eyes are pooling with salty tears.

"I can't believe you just said that, Louis," I whimper, "I cannot believe you."

He roughly gets up from the counter, and storms past me. "Slut," he mutters, loud enough for me to hear.

A few seconds later I hear our bedroom door slam shut. Well, so much for honeymoon.

---------

"LOUBEAR!" I hear Harry yell from outside the customs line. There's fans and papparazzi everywhere, and four muscular guys in black suits lead us towards the exit.

"HAZZA!" Louis yells back, running over to tackle him in a hug. Dozens of cameras go off and I can already imagine the Larry Stylinson Exclusive headlines. I see the boys waiting for us at the exit, along with Jen.

"Valerie," she grins widely, opening up her arms to hug me. I greet her with a warm hug. "How was it?" she asks, nudging me. I ignore her question, and reach over to grab my bags. "We've got that covered, miss," says the bodyguard. 

"Val," she pokes me again, "How was Rio?" Her eyes light up. "Did you go to one of those nighttime fiestas? What about a nude beach? Oh my fucking god, did Louis fuck you?"

"Shut up," I slap her on the arm and laugh. 

We all walk back to the limosine and get in, Jen climbing in right next to me. And Louis sitting on the opposite end, with Niall and Liam.

"My plan worked, I just know it," she giggles, "which thong did you--"

"Shut. the. fuck up."

She laughs even harder, and I blush furiously when Louis looks over at us. The boys continue catching up, and I just ignore Jen's comments the whole ride back.