🄸 🄱🄴🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄲🄰🄽'🅃

Vote and comment please!!

Beyxrihxnika

Bey POV

I woke up to the sweet smell of waffles and an empty bed. Neither Rih, nor Nicki were in the bed and it must have not been recently because their sides of the bed are cold. I slowly got out of bed, moving on to the bathroom so I could do my daily hygiene. I then walked towards the steps, but as I got to the steps I heard frick and frack scheming.

"So how long you think she's gonna last?" Nicki said

"Knowing her she'll be begging us to stop in no time" rih followed

okay what the fuck is going on?

By this time I was already downstairs ease dropping on their plan. As I peeked around the corner I could see Nic sitting on the counter with her arms around Rih who was standing in between her legs. I slowly made my way into the kitchen because I wanted answers and I wanted them now.

"Begging you to stop what?" I said with my arms crossed. They looked at me like some deer caught in headlights and I must say I got a kick out of seeing them like this.

"Nothing babe"

"Oh it must be something if I'm gonna end up begging y'all to stop because of it"

"It's nothing that you should be worried about B.B." Rih said, moving towards me, pulling me into her by my waist. She was looking me dead in the eye, which she knew was my weakness to her, but it ain't gonna work this time.

"Tell me or else I'm not fucking either of you for a month. So I guess that means no playtime and your princess won't be able to eat your sweet pussies either" I whispered to Rih, but loud enough for Nicki to hear. Those were the magic words I needed to get my answer.

"Fine... sowemayhavemadea plantoteaseyoualldayandseehowlongitwouldtakeforyoutocrack..." Nicki said in a hurry.

"And why the hell would y'all do that? Also why me?"

"Because we thought it would be entertaining and we think it's an easy task" Rih said with a smirk on her face, laughing at my unamused facial expression.

"Hey I am not that easy. I can resist just as long as you if I wanted to"

"Ha! You can't even look at me without getting heated, what makes you think that you'll be able to last all day with not one, but TWO of us teasing you huh?" She said while Nicki looks at me. What they are saying may be true, but now I'm determined to win.

"I bet you I can."

"I bet you can't"

"Well how about this, if, no WHEN I win, I get to do what ever I want to the both of you and you do whatever I tell you to do for a whole DAY? Princess will be in charge and you won't be able to do anything about it hmm". They both looked at me like I was crazy, but then they looked at each other and mischievously smiled at one another before turning back to me.

"Alright, that's fine with us, but you won't be winning so when WE win, we get to do whatever we want to you in WHICHEVER hole we so choose. Meaning that your mouth, your pussy and that tight little asshole is ours for a whole day" Nicki said looking at me hungrily. I may have needed to rethink me decision because knowing them I won't be able to speak, walk, nor sit for weeks.

"Deal" I said confidently even though I'm pretty much set up to fail. Should have just shut up and ate your waffles Bey

"So is this an anything goes type of deal or is there a limit?" Nicki asked Rih

"Anything goes" Rih said still looking me dead in the eye but now with determination and hunger in them.

"So when does this bet start?"

"Now" Nicki said now beside Rih in front of me.

"Yep so be ready to lose princess" Rih added on. They then told me to get dressed because we're going shopping. I nodded and started walking towards the stairs with a hard smack on my ass to make me go faster.

I'm screwed

Nicki POV

"Rih I feel like this may backfire on me, you know how much I love to see her when she's being teased and knows she can't do anything."

"Well think of it as if we win we get to fully use Bey anyway we so desire! So all you have to do is do your worst on her ahead of time to get her to crack and then you get the reward of it."

"Okay, let the games begin then"

Part 2?

What did you think?

Who do you think is gonna win Bey or Rih and Nicki?

Predictions?

Don't forget to vote and comment please!!