🅁🄴🄳 🄲🄰🅁🄿🄴🅃 🅁🄴🄰🄳🅈

This is a continuation of  the previous chapter!

Vote and comment please!!

Rih POV

     The car ride to the event was gonna be a while so Bey decided to take a nap until we arrived. She leaned down to lay in my lap and closed her eyes while I gently massaged her scalp to help her fall asleep. After two minutes she was out like a light. While she slept, I responded to emails on my phone and went on my social medias to pass time, but soon I got bored and needed something to do. I looked in my purse to see if anything could help cure my boredom and stumbled upon the remote to Bey's panties. I looked down at her and saw that she was still knocked out, but now she was squirming. Light whimpers were coming out of her mouth and at first I thought she was just having a bad dream, but then she started moaning quietly.

"Mmmmm uhh"

"Rihhhhhh mmmmmm"

     I know for CERTAIN it's a wet dream now. She's biting her lip now and squirming even more. Her moans are getting a little less quiet, which is leading me to the assumption that she's getting closer to cumming. I looked at the remote and decided that I would mess with her. I pressed the button for the lowest vibration and watched how she would react. Thank god for the soundproof partition.

"Mmmmm daddy don't stop" she whimpered out. I smiled knowing that even in a dream a nigga can put it down. I turned up the vibrations by two notches and saw her start to lowly pant and gasp. I'm surprised she hasn't woken up yet by the vibrations, but I know she will once I turn it up to the highest setting. I pressed the button until it couldn't go any higher and watched the magic happen.

"Oh my goooood. FUCK what is happeniiiiinng!?"

     She raised her head off of my lap and looked at me with so much lust and confusion in her eyes. When she saw that I was smirking she started asking questions.

"Whaaaaat did yOUU do Rob OH SHIT"

"Nothing! I just switched your thong for the vibrating version instead of the regular pair. Which reminds me to ask why were they in there in the first place because I strictly remember telling you that you aren't allowed to make yourself cum without my permission correct?". Bey widened her eyes at my revelation and quickly nodded her head.

"YES daAddy you did. I'm sorryyy. FUCK I'M GONNA CUM" she said grabbing onto the wrist holding the remote in it. Her eyes slammed shut and her legs started shaking.

"No you fucking won't! Since you want to disobey orders, you don't get to cum!" I said, turning the vibrations off. She looked at me with her mouth wide open,

"Daddy I said I was sorrrry" she whined now looking at me with pleading eyes. You could tell that she was on the very edge of cumming, but at this moment I didn't care. I quickly placed my hand around her throat and squeezed just enough so that she gets the point that I'm not playing around.

"Oh I heard your sorry, but you're still not getting to cum. You're on punishment from now until the very end of this movie premiere. You may not cum at all during that period unless I say so and I better not see you go to the bathroom to touch yourself or else that's your ass you understand Giselle? If you be a good girl all day I'll give you what you want and more once we get home"

"Yes daddy. I promise I'll be a good girl"

"We'll see about that kitten" I said releasing my grip on her throat and stroking her cheek. By the time Bey composed herself, the car had stopped meaning that we had arrived. Julius opened the door and helped us out of the car. As soon as our feet hit the ground everybody started screaming for us. I let Bey take the lead since it was her premiere and also because I wanted to see her ass in that dress. How is she so fine?!