🄹🅄🅂🅃 🄰 🅃🄰🅂🅃🄴

Vote and comment please!!

Rihyonce

Rih POV

"Baby stop it I'm trying to get ready"

I'm currently sitting in the dressing room with Bey and she's being difficult right now.

"Come on pleasee?! Just a little taste before we go out on the carpet!"

"As much as I'd love to let you, we need to finish getting ready or else we might miss the red carpet completely. Now help me put on this weird underwear"

"Why don't you just go without it Bey?"

"Cause the slit in this dress is way too high and unless you want the public to see what's yours I suggest you help me figure it out"

"Fine come here bebé"

She walked over to me and sat beside me on the couch as I turned to look in the drawer for the special underwear. As I looked I saw two of the same pair, but one had a remote beside it. I know damn well these aren't what I think they are? I smirked and bit my lip at the thought of Bey trying making herself cum with these, but then I realized something. I thought I told her that she couldn't make herself cum unless I said to?! I quickly pulled the vibrating ones out and slid the remote in my pocket. I think we'll use these today!

"Stand up for me baby"

Bey slid off the couch and stood right in front of me. She already had her dress on, but she just needed to put on the underwear so she wasn't exposed. This probably wasn't the best idea to have me put them on for her because I was still horny and still wanted to taste her. I slid the front part of the slit to the side, getting an amazing view of her treasure. Her freshly shaven, plump pussy was on display right now and I just wanted to dive right in. I started placing slow kisses along the length of her thigh, gradually getting closer to her mound. Bey's eyes were staring straight at me while I teased her and I took that as motivation to keep going.

"Dadddyy stop! We can't do this or else we're gonna be laatte" she whined, but I wasn't listening.

The closer and closer I got, the more turned on she became. I finally reached her treasure and gave long, slow licks, tasting her essence. In return I received a loud gasp from above me.

"Fuuuck" Bey moaned while throwing her head back.

"You sure you want Daddy to stop?" I asked still licking her, knowing what answer I was about to get.

"Mmmmm no daddy, please don't stop" she replied grabbing my neck, pushing my head back to where she wanted me and wrapping one leg around my shoulders.

It works every time. All you have to do is get her started and she's putty in your hand. I started moving my tongue a little faster, focusing on her now swollen clit. I was in absolute HEAVEN right now. Mainly because I find pleasure in giving my girlfriend pleasure! In other words I'm more of a giver than a receiver. Bey is the same, but she is more of a switch so she has no problem submitting to me. Although sometimes she takes control in order to get her fix of dominating someone.

     While I was devouring Bey, we heard a knock on the door. It was probably Yvette telling us that we were gonna be late if we didn't hurry up, but right now all I cared about was making Bey cum. The knocking didn't stop and I could tell Bey was getting frustrated.

"We have to go you two. I don't think it's gonna look good if one of the main characters of the movie doesn't show up" Yvette said outside of the door. By this point Bey was frustrated and had took her leg off of my shoulder while looking at me with an "I told you so" look on her face. I could tell she was sexually frustrated, but I'll make it up to her later on.

"We'll be out in just a second Yvette" Bey said now with her hands on my shoulder to steady herself as I slid on her high cut panties on. I adjusted the straps and covered the slit back up with her dress.

"All set babe" I said standing up. Bey turned and looked in the mirror one last time before heading towards the door with my hand connected to hers. Though before she could open it I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me.

"You're looking so sexy right now bebé

"You're looking so sexy right now bebé. I'm sorry that we didn't get to finish, but I'll make it up to you later on okay?" I asked placing a kiss on her cheek. She looked at me with lust in her eyes before nodding her head.

"Words Bey, you know I hate non verbal responses"

"Okay Daddy" she replied smiling, before kissing my lips and opening the door where Yvette was standing outside waiting on us.

"You all ready to leave now? We're gonna be a little late, but they'll just think it's because you're Beyoncè!"

"Yes ma'am we're ready" I spoke since Bey was still a little mad at her for interrupting.

"Well let's get you two in the truck now shall we. Julius should be waiting for you at the car"

"Alright thank you!"

"See you guys there" Yvette said as she hopped into another truck that was gonna get there before us.

     I led Bey to the car and helped her get in, making sure her dress was in order before getting in myself. As I sat down I felt the remote in my back pocket and slyly grabbed it and put it in my purse so that I wouldn't forget it. This should be fun!

Thoughts?

Part 2?

Bey?

Rih?

Was Yvette being a cockblocker?

What do you think Rih is gonna do since she knows about Bey's secret underwear?

Predictions?

Don't forget to vote and comment please!!!