🄸 🄱🄴🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄲🄰🄽'🅃 🄿🄰🅁🅃 3

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on IBYC
"You may have barely gotten through it this time.....but trust me....the next time we'll make it ten times worse for you Giselle, so I hope you're ready" she said with a bite on my ear before leaning back on to her side. Nicki looked at me through the rear view mirror, before winking and going on her phone. I now have one thing, and one thing only to say.

fuck me

Nicki POV

     After our little car session, Bey made sure to speed to the restaurant. She didn't say one word to us on the way there and I knew it was because she was frustrated. As soon as she put the car in park and turned the car off she hopped out and made her way inside. Leaving Rob and I to just look at each other and bust out laughing.

"Too easy!"

"Too easy!"

"Let's keep it that way. Cause I'm not about to lose to her"

Bey POV

     I had to get out of there. I couldn't stay any longer in that car with them in my situation. I have to get a grip because they already think that this is gonna be a walk in the park.

I walked in with Rih and Nicki coming in soon after. We told them that there were three of us and the hostess led us to our table. It was a big, round booth with me sitting in the middle and Nicki and Rih on the sides of me. I had semi cooled down, so for the first couple of minutes we talked about random things. Our waitress then came and got our drink orders. Rob ordered all of us a mimosa and a water on the side. Once the waitress took our drink orders, she left the table to go get them. I then scrolled through Instagram to pass time by.

Omniscient POV

Nicki felt that it was time to have some fun because she felt like being petty. Both Beyoncè and Robyn were on their phones either planning meetings or taking selfies and Nicki was bored. She placed a hand on Bey's thigh and started rubbing it slowly. Bey slyly looked at Nicki and continued to pretend she was unbothered, although she totally wasn't prepared to go for round two with the both of them. Nicki then moved her hand up her thigh, pushing her panties to the side and running her finger along her slit.