🄸 🄱🄴🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄲🄰🄽'🅃 🄿🄰🅁🅃 2

Vote and comment please!!

Previously on IBYC

"Rih I feel like this may backfire on me, you know how much I love to see her when she's being teased and knows she can't do anything."

"Well think of it as if we win we get to fully use Bey anyway we so desire! So all you have to do is do your worst on her ahead of time to get her to crack and then you get the reward of it."

"Okay, let the games begin then"

Rih POV

This girl really think she gone win this bet....HA she thought. I don't know about Nicki, but I for sure got some plans up my sleeve to make her tap out.

"So where are we going first?" Bey asked while putting her shoes on. Damn her ass looks good in that dress

"Well since breakfast has gotten cold, why don't we go get some food? Then we can do a little shopping after!"

"That sounds good to me!" Nicki said while grabbing her purse and phone.

"Me too, cause your girl is STARVING right now" Bey said

"Hmph, food ain't gonna help you because after you've eaten you'll be starving for something else"I said while smirking at Bey.

"If you say so baby, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to hold my own"

"I guess we'll see then" Nic said, looking at us from beside the front door.

"Wait! Before we leave who's driving?"

"You're driving" Nicki and I said simultaneously. We both looked at each other and had the same expression on our faces. Wow great minds must think alike ha!

"Why me?" Bey whined

"Cause daddy wants you to drive now go" I said grabbing the keys and tossing them to Bey. She then walked out the door, being oblivious to the reason why we want her to drive. Before I could get out of the door, Nicki stopped me.

"You thinking, what I'm thinking?" She asked looking at me with a mischievous look.

"If you're thinking about playing with Bey in the car then absolutely!"

"Good! Glad we're on the same page!"

We both walked and got into the running car with me in the front seat and Nicki in the back behind Bey. As we were driving Bey started singing along to the Justin Timberlake on the radio and I felt that this was the perfect time to start this bet. I put my hand on her thigh while she was still singing along to whatever was on the radio. She looked at me for a second, wondering what I was doing, but just shrugged it off and continued humming along. I then started running my hand up and down her thigh, inching closer and closer to her treasure. The humming got quieter and her grip on the steering wheel got tighter slightly. Her other thigh began to bounce as she drove, trying so hard not to pay attention to me or my actions. I decided to kick it up a notch by only rubbing the crease between her leg and her pussy. That made her close her eyes for a split second and bite her lip. She did this to herself. I don't know why the hell she decided to wear a dress, and not just any dress a SUN DRESS, knowing that means easy access for Nicki and I. Meanwhile Bey's still not looking at me, but you can tell she's becoming turned on. I could feel the car start slowing down and that's when I realized that there was stand still traffic coming up. perfect. Bey looked annoyed since she now had to endure a longer car ride with us, but hey she agreed to the bet. My hand slowly crept towards her center, cupping it once I finally reached my destination. Nicki finally took action and leaned around her seat to start sucking on her neck and play with her breasts through her dress. This sparked a reaction out of Bey.