🅃🅆🄸🄽🅂🄸🄴🅂 2

Vote and comment please!!

Bey POV

"One last thing and you're all set Bianca" I said while finishing up her transformation.

"Eww I look like you, it's weird"

"We. Are. TWINS! Of course you're gonna look like me. Now take a picture with me and let's see if it looks realistic"

 Now take a picture with me and let's see if it looks realistic"

"Woah Bey this is like some weird doppelgänger stuff. I feel like I'm in an episode of Kim Possible"

"Shut up ugly"

"Bitch if I'M ugly so are YOU"

"You know what I meant"

"Sure Bey. Anyways how are we gonna go through with this prank?"

"Well my dear sister, you are gonna stay downstairs while I stay up here. I have access to the cameras around the house so I'll be able to watch from here and jump in if I need to. Rih is gonna come home first since she only had two meetings today. She'll be the main one that might question you cause she's the main one out of us three that always pays attention. So put what I taught you to good use in moderation. Don't over do it"

"Got it"

"Nicki on the other hand will probably come home a little after her because right now she's over her sister's house. She'll probably be the one to question you if you start talking about things that I've NEVER had the interest or talent to do like cooking. So don't start talking about making dinner because that is a VERY BIG RED FLAG. Other than that, you're all good to go!"

"Seems easy enough. All I have to do is dumb myself down a little and I'll be just fine"

"Last time I checked I'm smarter than you! I was the one who was valedictorian in school."

"By ONE point so don't get too ahead of yourself Beyoncè. Now tell me when I need to head downstairs"

"Judging by the clock it's showtime now! Good Luck sissy!"

"Shut up Giselle"

Nicki POV

★Nicki POV★