🄸 🄱🄴🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄲🄰🄽'🅃 🄿🄰🅁🅃 5

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on IBYC

Soon the two messes came to the car looking disheveled and overall drained. As they walked closer and closer, I sat in the drivers seat thinking of all of the things that I could do to them tomorrow, which I got so turned on by. When they finally got in the car, neither one of them said a thing. They looked dazed and upset since I did just make both of them my bitch, but hey! They agreed to the bet!

"Aww are you two okay?" I teased

"Fuck. You." Robyn voiced sternly. I chuckled at her attempt to take back authority.

"I just did and might I say I did a damn good job at it! Nicki?" I responded now looking through the rear view mirror at Nicki.

"Just drive Bey" she said, not in the mood for my teasing. I grinned at the pouts on their face and started driving. That'll teach them to never underestimate me.

///////////////////////////////

The next day
Bey POV

Tonight was the night of the party that we were invited to and it was also the day where I got celebrate my win. To be honest, I had already proved myself, so up until now I was just having fun and making up for all of my sexual frustration. I'd already worked the hell out of both Robyn and Nicki, so my plan was already in action. Phase one was waking them up this morning, which overall was an amazing way to start off my day.

Flashback to this morning

     I always slept in the middle when we went to bed, so I used that to my advantage. Rihanna was pressed up against my back, while Onika's chest was pressed against mine. The sun was out and all I could hear were soft snores coming from the both of them. I awed at their peaceful sleeping faces, but it soon turned into a mischievous grin.

     Last night while they were in the shower trying to wash their loss off of their bodies like petty children, I grabbed one of our sex toys from the chest in the closet. It was a double ended bullet with a remote control connected to it.

     They would always use it as a punishing method on me, but I think it's time that I flip the script and punish them with it

They would always use it as a punishing method on me, but I think it's time that I flip the script and punish them with it. Since none of us really wore pajamas, I had easy access to both of their bodies. Robyn only went to sleep in a sports bra and boy shorts, while Nicki tended to go for a very short crop top and a thong. I hated wearing underwear to sleep, so I always just wore a thin oversized t-shirt to bed.

     I reached under my pillow and grabbed the toy along with the remote. Before I put them in place though, I decided to mess with them a little. I traced my nails down Nicki's body while I slowly grinded my ass into Rob's covered core. My fingers then slipped into Nicki's thong, running along her slit.