🄳🄰🄽🄲🄸🄽🄶 🅆🄸🅃🄷 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄶🄷🄾🅂🅃

Y'all aren't gonna like me for this one. It's quite sad. Don't play the music til I tell you to

Vote and comment a lot please!!!

Beyxrihxnika

December 1st, 2019
Onika

Well.... today marks the day where my life lost all meaning. The day that all my dreams and future plans shattered. The day that all hopes of happiness being real, disappeared. Today... is the day that I lost my soulmates.

They were both top tier Navy SEALs who would do anything for their country. They were best friends who turned into 2/3 of my heart. Robyn Rihanna Fenty was the strength and toughness of the relationship. She stood 5'8 with bright green eyes and an immaculate body, covered in gorgeous tattoos. Before she became a SEAL, she was a cold, heartless, emotionless machine who soon would only care about one woman in the world before me. That woman was none other than Beyoncé Giselle Knowles herself. The blonde haired woman stood 5'7 with the eyes of a goddess and a smile that could have you wrapped around her finger in the blink of an eye. She was the brains of the relationship. She was smart as a whip and even placed into child prodigy status at a very young age. Her brain could figure out problems within a split second and she was known as the girl who was never wrong in school. Everything she did had a legitimate reasoning and as a SEAL, she calculated every mission an executed each move with perfect accuracy and precision. However, where she excelled in intelligence, she lacked in social skills. She never got to experience public school so she never learned how to make friends and overall have a normal childhood. She was a loner for most of her life. That was until Rihanna came into her life.

The two met during basic training when Bey was paired with Rihanna for one of the main tests. They were to assemble their gear under water with an air tank with them. At some point during the test one of the Sergeants would dive down and mess up everything you've put together to test your ability to think on your feet, along with taking your oxygen away from you in order to test if you can not only get your stuff together in time, but do it in a calm manor. If you failed to do so in the correct amount of time, or if you swam up before you were given the okay, then you failed the test and wouldn't be able to become a SEAL. Bey managed to get through the first part, but when it was time to reassemble everything with no oxygen, she panicked and started to freeze up. She didn't want to swim up because that meant that she would fail the test, but she couldn't calm down. Robyn saw her panicking and swam closer to her. She motioned for her to try and lower her heart rate while putting the pieces together. By this time Robyn already had her gear in place with her oxygen tank back on, but something in her needed to see Bey pass this test too. Bey eventually nodded to show that she understood and proceeded to do what she was told, leading her to successfully assemble her gear and pass the test. Rob never knew why she felt the need to help Bey, but ever since that day they were stuck to each other like glue. Bey had got a lifelong companion who would soon turn into 1/3 of her heart and Robyn had finally found someone who made her realize what it feels like to be cared for. They were inseparable and sadly that ultimately led to their tragic demise.

     I met the two of them when they were on a break from duty and were back home in Texas for the time being. They were stopping to get coffee at a local Starbucks and while they were in line, they spotted me sitting down at one of the tables. Bey saw me first, but couldn't approach me because of her shyness at the time. Instead she let Rihanna do the taking. They both walked over to my table, asked if they could join me and the rest is history.

     They treated me like their queen and never let their status interfere with how they treated me (unless we were in the bedroom 😉). There was never any problems with the distance between us when they were on duty because they made sure that they always called and Skyped me. We became bonded together and at that point we knew we were meant for each other. Everything only got better when they asked me to marry them. I became Mrs. Knowles-Fenty and at the same time they were promoted to Admiral and Vice Admiral of the SEALs. The highest ranks of their branch.