Chapter 21

⚠️⚠️IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END⚠️⚠️
Once they were in the air on their dragons,Y/N and Hiccup saw the gang. Valka waved her hook to summon the alpha. "Who's that," Astrid asked. Right then the alpha appeared. "Our mom," Hiccup said. "A worthy dragon to fight my alpha," Drago said and summoned his. The two alphas clashed tasks. Valka tried to stop them, but quickly flew off because it was no use. "Where's this mighty dragon master," Drago yelled. Hiccup landed and stood in front of Drago. "You? The dragon master? Ha! What shame Stoick must feel! But I heard there was another one," Drago said. "My sister? Yeah she's on the Skrill. Now Drago stop this madness," Hiccup said. Drago laughed and said," Never. You don't understand how a will of a beast like a dragon works." His alpha killed Valka's alpha. Drago swag his hook. The alpha looked at Toothless and Toothless started screeching and rubbing his head. "Bud," Hiccup said. "This is a killer,"Drago said.
Toothless eyes were staring into Hiccup. Toothless roared and walked forward towards Hiccup. Hiccup hit ice and stared at Toothless. Toothless's mouth went blue as he ready to fire. "Hiccup! No," Y/N screamed and landed Melody and ran to save Hiccup. "No!Hiccup," Stoick yelled. He ran to save Hiccup. "No! Y/N! Dad! Stop," Hiccup said. Toothless fired. Stoick and Y/N meant in the middle,but Y/N was pushed by a force in the direction she came. She hit the ground and looked up in fear. Hiccup looked at her in fear. She ran to Hiccup. Hiccup threw himself over their dad who laid motionless. Y/N slide to her knees and crawled to their dad and cried once she had her arms around his neck. Dagur rushed over and hugged Y/N from behind. Valka rushed over in tears. Toothless was back to normal and softly made his way over. "No! Get away from him," Hiccup screamed. Toothless roared softly. "You killed him! Go away! Get," Hiccup yelled. Valka rested her hand on his shoulder. "It wasn't his fault," she said. By now,everyone else was over with them. Drago gone riding Toothless with the other dragons heading to Berk.
"A friend. A father. A chief. A husband," Gobber finished his speech as the sailed Stoick to Valhalla. Y/N and Hiccup fired the first arrows. Everyone else shot their arrows. Dagur hugged Y/N as she cried. "It should've been me," Y/N whispered,but loud enough Dagur and Hiccup heard. "No," both of them said. "We need to get to Berk,"Hiccup said. "How? We don't have dragons. They all left," Tuffnut said. "Not all," Y/N said. Everyone got on a baby dragon and flew to Berk. "How do you fly this thing," Eret screamed trying to hold on. Y/N was riding Cherry. Blu,Star,and Thunder followed her. Once at Berk,they hid behind a rock. Berk was covered in ice. Hiccup flew up to try and get Toothless back while the others tried to distract the alpha. The twins launched sheeps, but the alpha didn't care. Fishlegs blew the horn. After the third time, the alpha saw him and fried ice. "I'm ok," Fishlegs said. Y/N went to her house and hid the babies there. While Hiccup tried to get Toothless,Toothless was slowly coming to reality. "How're you doing that," Drago asked. Finally,Hiccup had Toothless and flew around. "Ok bud. We have to separate those two somehow," Hiccup said and grabbed a piece of cloth. "You gotta trust me bud," Hiccup said. Toothless purred. Once near where Drago was,Hiccup jumped off towards him,while Drago looked at Toothless. Hiccup brought Drago down to the ground. They started fighting and Drago told the alpha to fire at Hiccup. "No," Y/N screamed and ran over. The moment she was there,Toothless had covered both of in seconds before the alpha covered them in ice. "No," Valka screamed and hit the ice. "Y/N! No," Dagur screamed and fell to his knees. Drago laughed and watched.
As Valka went to her knees,Astrid pulled her back and pointed at the ice. There was a blue light shining through it. It was Toothless. The ice exploded into pieces and Toothless flew up onto a rock and roared loudly while firing at the alpha. Hiccup and Y/N looked up. Valka ran over and said,"He's changeling the alpha to honor you." After awhile,Toothless won and now was the alpha. All the dragons roared and bowed their heads to him. Hiccup was then made chief after. "Well,congratulations Hiccup. You'll still be a pain in the ass brother though," Y/N said and laughed. Astrid kissed Hiccup and said,"Well here we go." Everyone cheered for Hiccup. Dagur kissed Y/N and said,"Don't ever scare me like that again and second,would you like to come to Berserker Island with me?" Y/N smiled and said,"Yes,but I might need to stay and help rebuild Berk." Melody roared and Y/N looked around. "Melody girl! There you are," Y/N screamed and ran to her. Melody licked her and purred. The babies came out of hiding and headed for their mom. "See. Told you I'd protect them," Y/N said. Melody jumped and Y/N and licked her. The babies jumped and licked Y/N too. Y/N laughed and said,"Ok you guys stop. We have work to do."
‼️‼️‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️A/N: Shocker two chapters in one week. Anyway awesome people, hope you're enjoying the story so far. So opinions really fast. After I do the third movie,do y'all want me to continue writing the story with whatever pops in my head or stop it? ‼️‼️‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME OR I WILL DECIDE MYSELF!!!!!!‼️‼️‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️