9 - gummy bear

Paige pov

After detention was over, lesson began. Except I wasn't there. I was halfway to Lily's house after getting out at the lunch time gate. Lily knew the guy who worked on the gate, and persuaded him to let us go home. She was such a bad influence on me, but hey, you only live once. Or so they say.

We got to her house, and her family were out. She unscrewed the head off a garden gnome, and pulled out a shiny key.

"By the way, the hiding place for this key is a secret, okay?" She winked at me, and I stuck my tongue out. She then let us inside. Her house was big, yet empty. She took me into the living room, and I sat on her sofa. She then put on the TV. She then disappeared somewhere. I checked my phone, and by the time I looked up again she was there. She was carrying three bowls of different snacks, like sweets, and chocolate cookies, and crisps. She then placed them on the coffee table, along with several bottles of fizzy drinks.

"I thought we might as well get fat whilst ditching school." She winked, popping a gummy bear into her mouth.

"God, you're such a bad influence on me. Next you'll have me naked running around in front of cars." I stuck my tongue out as I reached for a cookie.

"Wouldn't I like to see that?" She said under her breath, and then she smiled, pretending as if she never said it. I backtracked over my words, and them mentally gasped. I didn't understand, until everything fit together. Shit...