15 - horror movie

Lily pov

Helen seemed alright with us. Sam hung around with us for a while, but then he went downstairs with Helen. Paige's dad didn't leave his room. I knew she would explain about that, someday, but now wasn't that time. So I went along with it. We sat in her room, eating popcorn and chocolate that Helen had given us. Paige had her stereo on, and the music was soothing. By about 10, we were watching a movie. Paige cried at every single movie we'd watched together, and this one was no exception. But it did give her a reason to cuddle into me. And I didn't mind.

Sam came in to say goodnight, and climbed into a little space between us. He gave us each a big hug, and then told us he was going to bed. From the way he announced it, the kid could have been off to mars. So I ruffled his hair and said goodnight, and Paige gave him a kiss, and he was on his way. Helen came to say goodnight, her little way of saying she'll be downstairs and won't come in until later. Paige smiled after she closed the door. She was pouncing onto me within seconds, and we fell onto the floor. Luckily she had cushions there, which meant neither of us hurt our asses.

"You know what?" I asked, as we settled into the pile of cushions.

"What?" She said, pressing her head against my heart.

"This is like one of those perfect movies." I smiled, and she laughed. That adorable little laugh.

"And what genre would that movie be in?" She asked, slowly sitting up so she could look into my eyes.

"Horror. Cause if you don't kiss me soon, I will end up killing somebody." She laughed again as I pressed my lips to hers. She smiled as we kissed, and I admit I did too. Because we both knew exactly what genre our movie was from.

After a while, we climbed into her bed. She laid her head against my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her. She said goodnight, and then kissed me in the darkness. I smiled to myself stupidly.

"Night, babe." I said, holding her tighter.

"Nicknames already? We haven't even had our first date." She grinned as she kissed my neck.

"Just you wait." I said as we drifted off to sleep.