It's a...

So today is the day that Scott and Kira get to find out the gender of the baby. On one side Scott wants it to be a girl so that it would look like his mother. And one the other Kira want it to be a boy so that he could take after his father. But all that will be resorted once they get to Deaton. Since Kira would only damage the machines in the hospital Deaton will have to make the tests.

When finally got to Deaton's, Scott helped Kira out of the car and started walking towards the clinic but she hesitated to actually go in. "What's wrong?" Scott asked looking back at her, Kira seen lost in her own thoughts and that was something that worried him. "Nothing, just a little nervous." She gave him a fake smile as she walked inside. When they got inside Deaton already had everything ready. Deaton gave both of them a smile, he was truly happy for them. He motion for Kira to sit on the table. "Here drink this it will leave your powers weak for a few minutes so that we can do the test." Deaton handed Kira a glass with a liquid in it.

Suddenly Scott felt someone coming over getting in defense mode right away. "Is okay" Deaton grab onto his arm. "She's the one who is going to do the test." Scott and Kira both gave him a questioning look. "Well Scott, I might be capable of doing many things but pregnancy is not on that list. But don't worry this is an old friend Mara, she was the one that dealt with all of Talia's pregnancies." Deaton explain to the very confused couple. Scott and Kira both greeted the woman.

"Don't worry you're in good hands." The woman smile at Kira trying to ease the tension in the room. "I'll wait outside" Informed Deaton before leaving the room.

During the entire test Kira feels weak like the life was being drained from her. She lays there on the cold table holding Scott's hand. She can help but to smile when she gets to hear the baby's heartbeat. "So what gender do you guys want the baby to be?" Asked Mara. "Actually we'll be happy either is a girl or a boy." Answers Scott kissing Kira's forehead.

"Well I'm happy to tell you that you are going to be the parents of a baby boy." Mara announced to the couple. A huge smile spread on both their faces before giving each other a kiss. "But for that little boy and your own good try to keep your powers in control specially during a full moon since his powers are connected to yours and he's probably half wolf, you'll be feeling the pressure of a full moon in the last few months of your pregnancy." Mara informed them before getting up letting them know that the test was over. "But it won't hurt right." Kira asked sitting up. "He won't feel a thing." Mara answered leaving the room.

Things after that go smooth. there's only a few attacks here and there nothing that Scott and the others haven't been able to stop. Kira and the baby will live in the Yukimura house due to Kira's parents being able to keep an eye on them at all times. Plus the guess room is perfect for nursing. Kira has spend her entire summer making sure was ready for the baby's arrival.

She various times question why her friends decided to stay in town when all of them wanted to go to colleges around the world. But they all tried to give her good excuse so she let it go. Still she couldn't help but feel that they did it for her and if she was being honest the guilt was killing her little by little.

A few months later...

Kira had just finished her classes online for the day and Scott was still in classes then after that would go to work, her dad was at work and the only one with her was her mother. Her stomach was huge now so was mostly wearing dresses she only had about two weeks left before the baby is born. Tired of being home in bed all day, craving ice cream she decided to go to the store down the block. Since her mom was in the shower she didn't notice Kira go out.

At the store Kira is looking through the bridge isle. "So little boy what flavor do you feel like eating today" She asked herself rubbing her belly. "ouch!" She felt the baby kick harder than ever before. "Hang on little guy you still not do for another two we..ouch." The baby kick again then she realize that it wasn't kicks they where contractions. She moves to leave the store but the contractions keep getting strong then the last making it hard to move. After a few moments a man came to help her picking her up in his arms. The man looked extremely familiar to her. "Do... I know.. you" She asked him in between breaths. "Oh little fox don't you recognize your uncle?" The man aksed. "What, who are you?" She asked as she was being carried into a black van but she couldn't fight it.

Back at the Yukimura house

"Kira are you hungry?" Asked Noshiko as she made her way over to Kira's room but started to worry once she didn't see her. She looked around the entire house even called Lydia and Malia to see if Kira was with them but nothing. With tears in her eyes and her hands shaking she dials Scott's number. "Hello?" She heard on the other line. "Scott she's gone.Kira is gone."

Sorry guys but I think twins would be too much for them to handle right now, and also for the late update but yesterday I didn't had to time to write.