killer (+)

( Five's POV)

another day at the Commission was like another day in hell. i hated the killing, sure i was good at what i did but i never enjoyed it. the handler just called me down to her office, i am assuming for a new case and a new killing.

i walk in and she motions for me to take a seat across from her. there was a case file on her desk and it looked unusually small, like it only had a single piece of paper inside.

"number five, i have your next assignment. quite a simple and straightforward one might i say" she says and hands me the file. i open it to see nothing but a name and an address listed on a sheet of paper. along with that was also a picture of the person i was supposed to kill, it was a girl around my age and i couldn't help but notice how gorgeous she was.

"terminate y/n l/n. easy." she says almost sounding as if she was mocking me.

"why, might i ask? there is nothing about her on file. why does she have to die?" i really didn't want to kill y/n for some reason, i just couldn't.

"precisely five, she shouldn't exist. she has powers but was not born on the same day as you. she should not be alive. she must be terminated as soon as possible."

she wasn't one of the 43? odd. i still couldn't think of killing her though. but in order to get out of this hell hole i played along and acted like i was actually going to go through with the assignment.

"i will get on it as soon as possible" i said and warped away into y/n's time period.

                                      timeskip

i had finally found y/n house after searching almost all day. it was a cute house not too fancy, it looked like a home. i walked up to the door and gave a slight knock.

i cant kill her. i just can't. but i have to.

i was soon met with y/n opening the door and smiling. god she was so pretty.

"oh uh hi can i help you?" her voice sounded like an angel, she was perfect. stay focused, at least get information out of her.

"oh yea haha i was just wondering if i could ask you a few questions. is uh- is anyone else home?"

that sounded so creepy omg

"uh yea of course come inside and no it's just me, my parents are both on a business trip right now" she giggles and motions me inside. i walk in looking around for just a moment and when i hear the door shut i knocked y/n out.

"i'm so sorry"

———

(y/n's POV)

i woke up to a throbbing headache and i was tied to a chair.

what the hell is going on?

i start to struggle to try and get out the the ties that i was in but i felt a strong pair of hands hold me down at the shoulders from behind me.

"let go of me you asshole!"

"i'm sorry y/n i'm afraid i cant do that"

he walks up to me leaning in, our faces just inches apart. i cant help but get lost in his eyes. they were bright green, they looked like two green orbs. beautiful.

"what is your power?"

my power? that's why he's here? what an asshole, i decided that showing is better than telling with this kind of thing.