three

"Did you really mean it when you said that you had enough money for the both of us? I mean, i could throw all i have in and you could pay the rest." I suggested, pushing a loose curl behind my ear as i plonked down on my suitcase after packing.

Silence followed and i turned to look at Claudia to see if she was okay. She was staring at me with a look on her face. I couldn't read her as easily as i could read Billie so i had no clue what the look meant.

"Mia." She broke the silence and i gulped. Her expression and her tone did not sound friendly.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm paying for our flights." She shook her head and laughed and i laughed with her. I really thought she was gonna kill me there.

Claudia's phone pinged then and we shared a glance before she opened it. I watched as her eyes scanned the message. "Finneas just texted me saying that if i do decide to go then i could stay at the O'connell's place. And of course you too. You practically live in the place."

I shrugged my shoulders with a smile. "That's true. And plus, I miss Pepper."

"I bet she's missing you, too." Claudia gave a small smile and typed a text back to Finn, probably to say that we would be staying at the O'connell's. Just as she sent the message, my phone went off. I glanced at the screen.

I showed Claudia the screen and she nodded

I showed Claudia the screen and she nodded. "It'll save us having to pay for a ride. You should text her back."

"Yeah. I'm tryna be mad at the fucker, though." I said and Claudia let out a laugh beside me. I opened Billie's messages and my thumbs hovered over the keyboard, wondering what to say and how to sound angry.

I decided to just send that and locked my phone, throwing it down on the bed and getting up from the suitcase as it was starting to hurt my ass

I decided to just send that and locked my phone, throwing it down on the bed and getting up from the suitcase as it was starting to hurt my ass. "We gotta pack your shit. Have you got your key card?"

"Of course," Claudia pulled the card from her back pocket, "I'd shit myself if i left it elsewhere."

I let out a slight chuckle and moved towards the door, dragging Claudia with me. I pulled her to her and Finneas' room two doors down. Billie wanted their room away from us so we could sleep without hearing them fuck.

We entered the room and i looked around it. It was the exact same as mine but it was cleaner. Tidier.

"Living with Billie is horrible. I see how messy she is now." I said with a shake of my head. Claudia smiled before opening drawers and pulling clothes from it.

—————

"Damn. You take a lot of shit." I said, throwing myself down on the king sized bed in the middle of the room, completely exhausted after helping Claudia pack.

She lay down beside me and stared at me. "Mia, it takes a lot to look this good." Claudia framed her face with her hands to prove her point and i gave her a playful shove.

She shoved me back, which almost sent me flying off the bed. The room was filled with Claudia's hysteric laughter. She was laughing so much that she was clutching her stomach. There was a loud thud when Claudia went tumbling off the bed from my unexpected push. Now it was my turn to laugh. By now, i'm pretty sure the whole hotel could hear us, our laughter was so loud. It soon turned into a pillow fight, the two of us hitting each other with pillows playfully.

"Ow!" I exaggerated whenever Claudia sent a pillow into my stomach. I hunched over and held my onto stomach, kneeling down on the mattress.

"Oh my god, are you okay? I didn't mean to, i'm s-"

Claudia was soon shut up when i smacked a pillow into her and she fell back on the bed. We were both laughing so hard that Claudia went running to the bathroom because she had to pee so bad.

I was laying in the bed, catching my breath when there was a knock on the door. I hauled myself up off the bed to answer it but Claudia came running out in front of me and answered the door before i could reach it.

There stood a smiling Finneas when the door was opened. Claudia threw her arms around him and hugged his body to hers tightly. While they were hugging and kissing, i grabbed both of our suitcases and pulled them out of the door. Finneas took Claudia's and we made our way to reception. The woman at the desk was on the phone and wouldn't look up at us so i just set my card on the desk and the three of us left the hotel. Finn's car was parked directly outside and i helped him get our cases in the boot while Claudia took her seat in the passenger side.   

Just as i was about to enter the car, i could see the figure of another body in there. I immediately knew who it was and got into the car in a mood. I buckled the seatbelt and glanced over at Billie who was staring at me. Her eyes were still red and her bottom lip was cut with teeth marks. It was shitty seeing your best friend like this but she's gotta learn.

Billie scooted over beside me and wouldn't stop staring at me, i could feel her eyes burning into the side of my face. I turned to her and raised my eyebrow in question. "Can you not?"

"Sorry." She mumbled quietly and placed her hand on my thigh without another word. What is she playing at? I pushed her hand away and glared at her.

"What are you doing?" I snapped quietly so our conversation wouldn't bring Claudia's or Finneas' attention to us.

She stayed quiet and just stared out of the window. "I don't want you to go."

"Well, i know that but you have to learn." I said each word slowly so she'd understand. It was like talking to a 5 year old. "I think all this fame is getting to your head. Or maybe drugs. You'd never know." I joked quietly but began to grow concerned when Billie didn't answer. I looked over at her and could easily see the guilt spread across her features. Finneas snapped around.

"You have got to be kidding me, Billie!"

—————

A/N*
hey hey heyyyyyy hoes. second update today. i struggled to finish this because i'm tired so sorry it's a bit shit. but ooooooooooo finn boutta snap

 but ooooooooooo finn boutta snap