fourty-six

A/N* she's so 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

A/N*
she's so 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

—————

I convinced Billie to stay in the kitchen with me so Gemma wouldn't be lonely, i had no clue where the rest of my family went to.

"Uh, guys?" Gemma perked up, an upset expression on her face as she scrolled through her phone.

"Yeah?" Billie asked, looking up from the table.

"There's a lot of shit going on in the comments under your post, Billie. They're arguing like fuck." She explained. My heart sunk as i pulled my phone quickly from my pocket and opened instagram.

I had a pretty big following on instagram because of the fans that have been with Billie from the start but now my likes, comments and follows were blowing up.

But that didn't hold my attention. I quickly typed Billie's name into the search bar and clicked on her latest post. I stared at the screen for a moment. The video was hot.

I clicked into the comment section and scrolled through it before a text with all caps going AHSKSNSIDBUSKENEISHSUSB (i laughed while writing this) got my attention. I looked underneath it to see that somebody commented something i really didn't want to see.

My phone dropped from my hands and onto the floor and i felt my heartbeat quicken. The sound of chairs screeching against the floor was ringing through my head.

"She's so pale." Someone said in a worried tone. I couldn't tell if it was Gemma or Billie.

"Check her phone, Billie." Gemma said and i flinched back when she put her hands on my arms. I dragged my heavy eyes down to look at her.

"Oh, my god. Finn! Finneas!" I looked over to see Billie yelling Finneas' name. Not even a few seconds later and he came jogging into the room, his hair a mess on top of his head and his eyes tired. He was obviously sleeping.

"Look at this." Billie shoved the phone into Finneas' hands and his eyebrows scrunched together before they widened and he fell to his knees in front of me.

"Did she see it?" He asked urgently, grabbing my face between his hands to make me look at him.

"No shit, of course she did! Look at her! She can't handle this. This is my fault." Billie whispered, throwing her fists into her hair and tugging roughly.

"Shut up, it isn't." I managed to get out, making eye contact with Billie. She gave me a sympathetic look before she shook her head and left the room. I didn't want her to leave. She was the only one that made me feel safe.

"Surprise!- Oh no, again? What was it this time?" A female voice said quickly before she leaned in front of me. Claudia. It was Claudia. She came at the worst time.

"Can you go get her water?"She asked Gemma and she nodded before getting up.

"It was a fucking death threat, Claudia! A death threat! We all know Mia can't handle threats, but this is too much. I feel so bad. I just can't imagine what she's feeling." Billie's voice grew louder as she entered the room again with Willie in her arms.

"Look. It's Willie. She wants to make sure you're alright." Billie forced a smile but somehow it still looked beautiful. She placed the stuffed animal in my arms and i mustered up a smile at how sweet Billie was.

Billie gifted me the bunny whenever she was in New York and i couldn't come because they needed someone to look after Pepper. Of course, Billie already named her Willie but honestly, i couldn't have picked a better name.

Gemma handed me a glass of water and i reached my shaky hands out to grab it but looked up at Billie and gave her a look.

"Can y'all leave? We'll be fine." She asked, grabbing the glass from Gemma.

"Of course." Claudia said quietly, rubbing her fingertips over my cheek. "You'll be fine, Mia. Let's go, Gem."

Claudia, Finneas and Gemma all left the room and Billie then helped me to drink the water as my hands weren't capable of holding the glass.

"I'm sorry." I started once my mouth wasn't dry anymore. "I always overreact."

"Mia, fuck up, damn. Your family-"

"They aren't my family. Your family is my family." I said seriously. Billie nodded in agreement.

—————

A/N*
this is so fuckin short i'm sorry but i've got school tomorrow and i need a decent sleep so i have energy to socialise 😑

it's like 700 words including this a/n. i don't even wanna post it because it's bad and rushed but y'all need something

 i don't even wanna post it because it's bad and rushed but y'all need something