thirty-seven

"Billie! I was gonna have those later

"Billie! I was gonna have those later." Claudia whined, running her fingers through her hair.

Billie was stood in the kitchen with a large bag of Takis in her hand, shoving several into her mouth. It took her a while to finish the ones she had in her mouth.

"There's Cheetos in there, you're aight." Billie replied afterwards, sucking the flavour of the crisps (chips) off her thumb.

"Not the same." Claudia sighed, turning around  and continuing to clean the dust off some pictures.

"Your hot ass should be over here helping anyway." I told Billie, turning to look at her.

"I did help! I put a few paintings up! My short self struggled with that shit." Billie said seriously before chucking the bag of Takis on the kitchen counter.

"Happy, Clauds? I left you some." She murmured, coming out of the kitchen.

"Very. Thank you, Billie. You're so kind." Claudia smiled and i laughed.

"Aren't i?" Billie shot a smile in her direction as she threw herself down on Claudia's couch, receiving a glare from her.

"You got any refried beans?"

"Jesus, Bil. Are you ever not hungry?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I ain't even hungry, i just wanna eat because i'm bored." She replied with a groan.

"You won't be bored if you helped us." Claudia pointed out and i nodded in agreement.

"Ughhhhh, fine!" Billie groaned, pushing herself up from the couch and standing in the middle of the room. "Gimme something to do."

"You can clean the bathroom? That means you gotta do the toilet but it's quick." Claudia offered and Billie pulled a disgusted face.

"Ew, no way."

"You don't have to clean inside the toilet, silly. Just the actual toilet itself." Claudia laughed.

"Mia, can you go with her? Show her. There's cleaning supplies in the bathroom." She rolled her eyes and i chuckled, nodding.

"Alright, come on, child." I grabbed Billie's hand and dragged her to the bathroom, much to her disappointment.

"I do not want to clean a shitty toilet." She shook her head furiously. I shook my own head, laughed and then shut the door.

"Billie, it's Claudia. The bathroom is already squeaky clean, look." I pointed out.

"No it isn't." Billie answered. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"I was exaggerating, jesus. Okay, let's get started." I picked up some bleach and a cloth and began to clean the walls.

I heard Billie rummaging through the box that contained the cleaning things.

It didn't take me long to finish cleaning the walls as this bathroom was relatively small. I turned around to look at Billie but she was just standing by the door.

"Did you do anything?" I whined.

"You have a fine ass, you know."

"Pfffff, bitch, there's nothing there." I laughed, shaking my head at her.

"No, really. That's what i say but we all know that ain't true." She said seriously. I nodded because she was right.

"Get to work, baby, please." I pouted, causing Billie to roll her eyes.

I turned around to start cleaning the shower doors but Billie had her hands on my hips, causing me to get distracted.

"Stop." I warned her, wriggling my hips to try and get out of her hold.

"Never." She responded with, pressing herself up against me. I groaned, standing up straight.

Her arms wrapped around my waist as she peppered kisses up and down my neck. I tried to turn around but her hold on me was just too tight.

"We are literally in a bathroom, which is in someone else's home so please stop and we'll have fun when we go home." I unwrapped her arms from my body and pushed her away from me as far as she could go.

She gave me a pout and i just rolled my eyes at her. I was doing a lot of eye rolling lately because of her.

"If you help me i'll give you head later." I gave her a suggestive look and she was quick to grab stuff from the box.

I just laughed.

—————

"Thanks for the help, guys! I really appreciate it." Claudia said, pulling away from our hug.

"Aw, come here." She smiled, bringing Billie into her arms. Billie wrapped her arms around Claudia and they both shared a quick hug as Finneas was waiting outside for us.

"See you soon?" I asked Claudia, biting down on my lip.

"Quick, Mia. I want head!" Billie groaned, opening the front door to leave. I blushed and placed my hands over my face.

"Wow." I sighed when Billie left. Claudia chuckled and brought me in her arms again.

"I'll most likely come see you guys, like, tomorrow. It's hard being away from all you." She admitted with a small frown which didn't last long as she smiled before pressing her lips against my cheek.

"See you, Mia." She waved at me. I gave her a warm smile.

"Bye." I waved back and left the newly decorated home.  

"Is it cool?" Finneas asked once i got into the backseat of the car. I nodded eagerly.

"It is. I can't wait for you to see it." I said. I could see him smile.

"Alright, bro, drive. I'm gonna get fucked." Billie said calmly, which seemed to disturb Finneas a lot.

"Not in my car!"

—————

A/N*
i'm in a caravan with family right now and you can hear everything so i'm really hoping nobody fucks because omg

also this update will be like two days late i think. i've got no wifi :(((( when i upload this i'm home. yay!

unchecked😗