twenty-four

"I've got to go

"I've got to go." I said to Billie for what felt like the one hundredth time in the past 2 minutes. We came back into Billie's room for a quick make-out session before i had to go.

"No you don't." She argued back, pulling me right back into her arms.

I let out a sigh and wrapped my arms around her neck again, pressing a kiss against her skin.

"Visiting hours are gonna end now in a few minutes." I stated, pulling away completely from Billie before she could reach for me again.

"Ugh, fine." Billie pouted, crossing her arms over her chest and huffing. My eyebrows raised instinctively at her childishness and i rolled my eyes.

"Goodbye, Bil." I smiled at her and i made the mistake of bringing Billie in for another hug. She squeezed my body tightly and i knew that i was trapped now.

"Mia?" She said, her voice slightly muffled as her head was buried in my neck.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response, running my fingertips along her back.

"Can you talk to Gemma for me? She seemed so scared and i want to make sure she's okay."

I was shocked at her words but i nodded eagerly, happy that she was actually getting along well with Gemma.

"Of course. I wanted to know too." I smiled sadly. "Alright, Billie, let me out."

"No. You're staying here." Billie huffed, squeezing me tighter.

I started tapping her back and trying to push away. "I can't breathe."

She finally loosened her grip and i managed to break out of her hold, much to Billie's disappointment.

Just as i was about to open my mouth to say goodbye again, Claudia opened the door to Billie's room.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah, i am. Bye, dadd- the fuck? Goodbye, Billie." I waved goodbye to Billie with a red as fuck face and she glared at me, but with a smile. I could hear Claudia laugh hysterically behind me.

"Bye bye, mamas." Billie laughed too and lay back in her bed with her body propped up with a few pillows. She purposefully left her legs spread open so i could see the black fabric covering her. Bitch. I gave her a glare and blew her a kiss before Claudia could drag me out of the room.

We were met with Gemma at reception who smiled shyly when she saw us. I offered her my hand to take but instead, she latched herself onto my arm. I shrugged it off and followed behind Claudia out to the car.

—————

I opened up Snapchat once i got home and into my bed as it showed i had 11 unopened snaps. I scrolled through them all until i found Billie's profile. I sent her a basic picture of my face with text underneath my chin saying 'talk to me, i'm bored'