twenty-one

"Billie, stop that." I groaned at her, trying to push her away from me as gently as i could. "Stop it!"

"Stop whining, Mia." Billie murmured against my neck, biting on the skin roughly.

"I told you to stop. Do you ever listen?" I huffed. How was i supposed to explain where i got the dark marks from?

"Tell me to do something, i do the opposite, baby." I could feel Billie's lips curl into a smile against my neck.

"Keep biting me." I challenged her. She pulled away and gave me that classic stare before latching her lips onto my neck again.

"Billie." I whined, dragging her name. "Anybody could walk in right now. Gemma could."

"Bro." Billie pulled away and i  raised my eyebrow in question warily. "Don't you dare be talking or even thinking of Gemma while i'm doing this to you."

"Okay, damn." I raised my hands defensively and shifted on the bed awkwardly.

"Okay. Well, you killed the mood now, so." Billie shrugged and i rolled my eyes at her before getting up.

"Where you going?" She sat up straight, steadying herself on the bed with her hands.

"I'm gonna see Finn."

"And leave me on my own? Harsh."

I looked back at Billie and furrowed my eyebrows. "You have to get along with Gemma, Billie. She's a nice girl."

"Well, she's stealing my girl." Billie mumbled quietly. It was so quiet that i could barely hear her. "And stop talking about her. I don't like her."

"Why? Billie, that's not nice. You have to get to know her." I sighed at my blue-haired friend and shook my head in disappointment.

"I told you. She's taking you away from me." She threw her legs around the edge of the bed and i glared at her.

"Billie, get back in bed."

"No." Billie said sternly, standing up and letting out a relieved sigh as she twisted her back. A few cracks could be heard and my hands immediately went up to cover my ears.

"Ohhh, that feels so good." She moaned out. "I've been so stiff laying in that damn bed all day."

"You know i hate that." I groaned and removed my hands from my ears cautiously, watching Billie's every move in case she was about to do it again.

"I know." Billie smiled innocently at me before heading to the door. I grabbed her arm and she spun around to face me.

"What?" She smiled slightly at me when i rubbed my thumb across her arm.

"I love you." I smiled at her and ran my fingers down her arm before latching them onto her hand.

"In love with me?" Billie challenged with a raised eyebrow and a cheeky smirk.

"Don't push it, babe." I rolled my eyes and i could see Billie's childish pout before i opened the door and pulled her out of the room, earning a huff from her.

"Hey, bitches!" Billie burst into Finneas' room with her hands thrown into the air. I followed behind her with my head in my hands. Claudia just laughed and Maggie tutted at the language.

"Ayyy, Billie!" Finneas shouted back and Patrick hit his son's arm playfully when he shouted, practically, right in his ear.

I glanced around the room, searching, but no green hair could be seen. I turned to ask Claudia but she already spoke before i could open my mouth.

"Gemma's gone to get us all food."

"She's such a sweetie." Maggie hummed and i nodded in agreement.

"She really is."

"Not."

"Billie." Patrick scolded with a shake of his head and Billie shrugged like she said nothing wrong.

"Bro, holy shit!" Finneas exclaimed and sat up in his bed with a shocked expression on his face.

"What?" I asked and he pointed right at me. I froze and swallowed before shooting a glare at Billie, who was smirking.

"Damn." Claudia mused. "Big ones too."

"Curling iron." I shrugged my shoulders. "It happens way more often than it should."

"Oh, i'm sorry, honey. They look sore." Maggie's eyebrows were pulled together in worry and i liked my suddenly dry lips.

"They were." I shared another glance with Billie.

"Mia. Your hair is straightened." Finneas pointed out and i plucked a few strands of hair that was hanging down my shoulders in between my fingers. Sure enough, they were straight and not curly. Not even wavy.

"They were from a few weeks ago." I lied.

"They look fresh." Finneas shrugged, not giving in.

"Definitely fresh." Billie spoke up and i flipped her off.

The conversation was over when Gemma came in the door, her hands taken up with bags.

Claudia stood up to help take a few of the bags from Gemma and they started to take the contents out and lay them on the coffee table.

"Oh, uh, Bil?" Gemma spoke, turning around after a moment to look in Billie's direction.

"My name is Billie. What do you want?" She spat at Gemma. Gemma's mood immediately dropped by the expression on her face and she turned away from Billie.

"I got a few bags of Takis as well in case you didn't like the burrito i got. Um, i didn't know what you liked so i got Mia's favourite."

"I'm vegan." Billie spoke, picking at her nails.

"Huh?" Gemma turned around and her expression was full of confusion now.

"I, me, yes me." Billie pointed a finger at herself. "I am vegan. Mia's burrito's got meat in it. Are you a real fan, bro? You should know that."

"Billie, jesus." I shook my head at her and raised my hands out in front of me. "Stop it."

"Oh. I'm sorry, i forgot. I was p-put in the spot and-" Gemma stuttered a bit until Billie cut her off.

"Aight." She murmured and got up, walking over to Gemma. Billie reached out to grab a bag of Takis from the table and nobody missed it when Gemma flinched because Billie moved her arm.

My eyebrows furrowed and i glanced at Claudia, who was looking at me with the same, upset expression.

—————

A/N*
sorry i didn't upload yesterday i was being SOCIABLE and an idiot but shush

A/N*sorry i didn't upload yesterday i was being SOCIABLE and an idiot but shush