smut

People said they wanted the smut, so here it is. This is not necessary to read with the story. If you don't want to read it, you don't have to.

His cold lips trailed down my neck, leaving small kisses where he went. "Jazz," I panted. "Yes love?" I felt his smirk against my skin, before he spoke. "Is there something you need Talia?"

I reached down, pulling my shirt over head, tossing it somewhere on the floor. His eyes darkened, turning almost black. He grabbed my bra and tugged hard, the snaps breaking as it fell to the floor. "I liked that bra," I pouted. He growled deep in his throat, "I'll buy you a new one."

I unbuttoned his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders and down his arms, until it hit the floor. I ran my hands down his chest, brushing my fingers over his many scars. He flinched slightly under my touch, even after all these years he's still quite self conscious about them. I kissed his chest, looking up at him through my lashes.

His hands moved down to my waist, his fingers playing with the button on my jeans. He popped the button and unzipped my jeans, pushing them down my legs until they pooled at my ankles.

Jasper leaned down and connected our lips, immediately sticking his tongue inside my mouth. His big hands cupped my ass, before sliding down to my thighs. He mumbled against my lips, "Jump darlin'." I did as he said, jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me over to our bed, laying me down on the mattress before standing back up.

I stared up at him, reminding myself how fucking lucky I am to have this beautiful man in my life. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of my underwear, tugging them down my legs, before tossing them somewhere in the room.

He kneeded the skin of my thighs in his large hands, staring at me as he did. "Jasper," I moaned, "Please, do something."

"Yes ma'am." He leaned forward, his lips crashing against my clit. I weaved my hands through his hair, tugging at the roots. His tongue drew shapes against my clit, making my the pressure inside me build. I moaned loudly and pulled on his hair, making him groan in response.

Jasper shoved two fingers inside me, pumping them relentlessly into that glorious spot inside. "Does that feel good Tali? My fingers gonna make you cum?" I nodded my head, not finding any words to answer with. "Come on sugar, cum for me. Let it go."

The pressure exploded, my vision blurring with pleasure. He licked up my slit, collecting all the juices and pushing me through my orgasm. "Fuck Jasper!"

Jasper looked up at me from where he sat between my legs. His mouth and chin were wet with the juices. He crawled up the bed until he was hovering above me, his arms holding him up. He leaned down and kissed me passionately, his tongue exploring the familiar territory of my mouth.

I reached my hands down between our bodies, unbuttoning his jeans and using my feet to push them down his legs. "A little eager, are we?" He grinned. I glared at him, pushing his boxers down after his jeans. He kicked them onto the floor, leaning down to kiss my breasts. He sucked a nipple into his mouth, his tongue flipping over it, his teeth grazing. His kneeded the other in his hand before switching and giving the other the same treatment.

"Please Jazz, fuck me." His eyes darkened again, turning back to almost black. "Yes ma'am." He lined his erection up with my entrance, pushing in completely. I sucked in a harsh breath, as he started thrusting in and out quickly.

The only noises in the house were our moans, skin slapping, and the creaking of the bed. His hips snapped against me at a pace no human could ever match. I bucked my hips up to meet his thrusts, increasing the pleasure for both of us.

"Are you gonna cum again for me Talia? You gonna cum all over my cock and show me just how good I make you feel?" Jasper taunted. "Yes Jasper! Yes! Please please please, make me cum again!"

His hips snapped against mine relentlessly, the pressure building in my stomach again. His hand traveled down, reaching my clit and rubbing figure eights until the pressure released. I came undone again, screaming Jasper's name. He came right after me, his hot cum shooting inside of me.

Jasper rolled off to the side, collapsing beside me. We sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes, reliving the moment we just shared. "I love you Jasper," I spoke, breaking the silence. He turned and smiled at me, "I love you too Talia. So damn much." He pulled me against him, wrapping his arms around me as we laid in a peaceful silence for the rest of the night.