Incomplete

Tuesday, September 29
I'm at good old school. It's lunchtime and I'm doing extra homework. That's all that's going on these days.
"Zara"
Trisha?
"Duh?"
What do you want?
"You're finally asking the right questions, aren't you?"
Are you to tell me or are you just going to gloat like a 5-year-old.
"Excuse me?"
Oh, I'm sorry, 5-year-olds have more common sense than you.
"Shut up!"
Okay, okay. Go on tell me what you want?
"I just wanted to let you know, that you should stop thinking that there's no more Samantha. You know why?"
Why-
"I'll tell you why! I'm the new Samantha!"
.....
"Aren't you going to say something, Zara, or are you scared?"
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not scared of you and I never will be. Just because you think you are the "new Samantha", you know why? Because you will always be Trisha.
"My name might not be Samantha but I've taken her place."
You've taken Samantha's place.
"That's right."
Look, Trisha, I have nothing against you but you blame me for taking your best friend away from you, honestly, that's fine but you don't need to be like Samantha because you're alone. Be your own person, Samantha isn't here to boss you about anymore. If it makes you feel better, I'm sorry that Samantha isn't here anymore.
"You think sorry is going to fix this? You talk about how Samantha ruined your life. How will you live knowing you ruined hers."
I tried to be nice about this but I've had enough. I thought when Lilly spoke to you, you finally understood but no. I've said sorry and if sorry can't fix this then there's nothing I can do so can you just leave me alone?
"Whatever."

.... just when you think it's all over.
Maddie's calling!
"Hi!"
Why did you leave me!
"Is everything okay?"
If okay means having Trisha come up to me every day because I took Samantha away from her.
"That bad huh?"
And to add to that for some reason jerk face won't leave me alone.
"Jerk face? Oh! You mean Zack."
Who else would I be talking about?
"So Sherlock is now back to ... jerk face? Looks like it's serious this time."
He'll never change, Maddie. All he does is use people and I don't anything to do with him
"Really?"
Why do you sound so surprised?
"No reason."
Forget him, How's France?
"It's amazing! I mean it's you know, average."
You don't need to act like that just because I'm not having the best time.
"I don't want it to seem like I'm showing off or anything. Things will get better you know."
I know, I just feel incomplete without my best friend.
"I'll be back soon and- ENZO! Give me my phone back. I'm not kidding ENZO!"
....Bye then.

At least someone's having a great time.
_______________________________
Friendless
I missed her so much, after all, we spent nearly every day to her and we used to vent to each other when something was wrong. I had to be independent and I could let anything distract me .... at least that's what I thought.