Don't Count On It

Friday, June 12
Summer has officially started and school is over for a while at least.
" I can't wait for school to start though"
Really, Mads?
"Trust me, you would Miss school if you went to the school I spent a year in."-
"Well look who we have here, It's Zara and her best friend"
Sarah...
"Glad you remember my name. I take it you found out your brother's secret."
Did you know all along?
"Of course I did. How is he? Still downing bottles? Taking dr-"
That's enough. You have a problem with me, not my family. And let's see if your punches hurt as much as your words do. Let me make this clear, you talk about anyone I care about, and I mean anyone, then I'm not just going to hurt you... I'm going to Demolish you. Do you understand?
"You'd be a fool to think I was scared of you. I know more about you than you think."
"I don't need to know everything about you, because there's nothing more to you. Come on Maddie."
"You're making a mistake walking away from me Evans"
We'll see.
"Say hi to Zack for me"
... see you in the ring, Sarah.
_________________________________
Personal
By talking about my family, it became clear this was personal. She had something to prove to me. She knew things about me that no one else knew. The use of Zack's name, my brother's addiction. It just proved this wasn't game anymore and...Unknowingly,she gave me my purpose.