Any time, Anywhere

Saturday, May 16
I've been at school collecting all my school work that I've missed from my break and there's so much work to do but this time i know I'll have to take my time this time and- oh great I just had to drop all my stuff when I'm literally at the door of my house.
"Need some help with that?"
That sounds familiar- MADDIE!!!
"Zara!!"
Wait, what are you doing here?! I thought you weren't meant to come back until summer.
"Honestly me too. I thought France was going to be amazing, amazing food, sights... fashion. But they put me with the most annoying kids and all they did was take my belongings and hide it, prank me every morning. It was a drag. But anyways, tell me everything that I've missed!"
You've kinda missed a lot.
" lucky for you we have hours to gossip"
Come inside then.

"Is anyone home?"
Mom is probably upstairs with Theo.
"Theo? I thought he was at college?"
He came back because he wasn't doing so well... we ended up taking him to the hospital... we weren't even sure if he was going to make it.
"Oh Zara, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I feel like you're not telling me something. When you kept cutting my calls, I was left in the dark of what was going on. Please tell me, it got to a point where I was going to ask Zack... Zack, of all people."
"I'm not gonna lie, things kinda went south after you left. I got stressed, I pushed my self way too hard and it was too late before I realised. I was hiding from it. I could't take the fact that things went back to how it was before. Zack, actually was the one to help me out. As for your calls, I really didn't want to bother your France thing because I thought you were having the time of your life and I was embarrassed to admit I was struggling."
"Zara... it doesn't matter if I'm on the other side of the world, I'm going to be there for you any time, anywhere no matter what I'm doing because you're my best friend. Just like how you're always going to be there for your brother."
Thanks Maddie, you know I missed you so much it's beyond words.
"I know, because I so did too, I mean Enzo was a nightmare"
Hahaaha

___________________________________
No More Hiding
Hiding from Samantha was one thing, but I was hiding from what I had become. And it was time to just stop, and take time for my self to heal, properly this time. Let's just say I knocked PTSD out of the park because I wasn't going to  let it control me anymore.