Lying to myself

Monday, February 3
It's been a rough couple of days but I know it's going to pay off. Ugh, Maddie's been calling me nonstop and I don't why.
"Maybe if you answer, you'll find out."
As I said, Mr. Zack Willow, this doesn't and will never concern you.
"Okay, you don't want me to interfere with your life, just listen to me once and if you don't see the light then I'll leave you alone."
... okay but after this, you'll leave me alone?
Meet me at the drama studio at lunch.
"At lunch, I thought you were going to lecture me now! Why are you walking away? ZACK!"
... I will never understand him...

2 Hours later
Okay, I'm here, Zack. You have 5 minutes. Zack?
"This is for your own good. It's the only way you'll see what you're doing to yourself isn't right."
Zack? Where are you?
"You've always been that girl who was scared by wouldn't admit it. I know you're so scared right now... of failure, of loneliness."
...Zack... please stop...
"You were in a slump when I first met you. Anxious, maybe even depressed but you wouldn't let anyone know. Oh but then all of a sudden you got a friend and that changed everything. It got you guys to speak up to Samantha. Those words didn't get you anywhere because she in her mind put you in your place. You went through a rough patch, your family was falling apart and top of all that, you just had to have a panic attack, right?"
Zack, just stop,
"Then Zara met a girl who changed her life. Taught her how to stand up for herself before she left. She became a fighting superstar and this time could use it against her longtime bully. Made a plan that got rid of her and out of your life right Zara? You were thriving. Living your best life. Finally, everything was going your way ... but then what happened? Look in the mirror Zara. This isn't you anymore. "
Stop...
"You've gone back to your old ways."
Stop...
"You're barely standing. When are you going to realize that you're afraid!"-
ALRIGHT, I ADMIT IT, IM SCARED! I'm so scared. Is that you wanted to hear.
"Zara... all you need to do is talk to someone, anyone."
... I can't... I can't become like that again.. I can't. Not again...
"I know, and I'm going to help you. I won't let you be like that again"-
...
"Zara! Hey, hey, I've got you, take some deep breaths... I think you should go home."