What Are You Hiding?

Thursday, April 23
It's been 2 months since everything happened and I'm glad to say I'm doing good. But that's not the point, the point is I've not seen my brother in forever since he started college he's been home once and that was to collect his things. I'm not letting this slide because as much I don't want to admit it... I do miss him. So I'm going to his apartment and he better open the door because it's freezing.

10 minutes later
Okay, I'm at his place and all I need to do is knock but I'm not sure if this is even the right place because it looks a bit dodgy. Her goes nothing.
*Knock, knock*
... he might not even be here- oh wait I see someone in the window... that is not my brother... wrong house... I need to go-
"Zara?"
Theo! Thank God it was you, I saw some weird guy in the window. Who is that and .. what is that smell?
"Nothing. It's nothing... what are you doing here?"
I'll tell you when you let me in.
"No! I mean no I can't Zara, please understand and go home."
Theo, I've not seen you since August and I get you're a "college kid" now but you're also my brother and it would be nice to see you sometimes."
"I get that and I'm sorry but now's not the right time, I'll come home next week but for now, please go home. I have people over"-
People?
"Friends okay."
What are you hiding, Theo?
Nothing, I promise you now please go home.
Whatever, don't be surprised if  I don't even say hi when you come home... if you come home.

1 hour later

So that was a bust. I thought he would be happy to see me but no he couldn't wait to get rid of me. That explains why he didn't want to come home. I might be overthinking this but there's something wrong.

Why won't he tell me?