You can't stop me

Thursday, January 16
Today is the day I've been waiting for! Finally, I've gotten my cast off, no more broken arm, no more hideous cast. I can finally start training-
"Training?"
Yeah? Why are you listening to me anyway?
"You're right coz half the things you say is rubbish"
Who are you?
"Trevor... Carlisle."
So that's why you 're acting all high and mighty. You're from the boys' division."
"If you were paying attention you'd realize I've been defending my championship for 3 years straight"
The ego doesn't get you anywhere and you should be careful because your streak might come to an end.
"Says the person who started fighting 1 year ago and thinks she can beat anyone"
I never said that.
"But you do think you're a fighter"
Yes, I do,
"Okay let's do this. Hey everybody! Listen to this! This girl thinks she's a fighter so let's see her prove herself. If you're a fighter, Zara, let's see you fight me and I know that broken arm just healed but I would love to break it again. What's it gonna be?"
Yes.
"Really? You have more courage than I thought"
Really, in my eyes, it's you who has the most courage by challenging me.
"Prove yourself in the ring, words mean nothing to me. So after school, this is on."
Only if you don't run away-
"Or how about this?"
Zack?
"Instead of fighting Zara, you go for me first, Trevor. You know what they say, start small."
Zack, what are you doing?
"Yeah what are you doing, Willow? I'm not fighting someone who has no experience or a brain for that matter"
"Oh come on, if you're even scared to touch me then how are you going to fight her?"
"Scared? I could crush you! Alright, let's do this you and me after school! I'm not responsible for anything that happens to you. See you later wimps!"
......Zack, what are you doing?!
"What am I doing, what were you doing? You realize that you got your cast off today and you're planning to "fight" in 5 hours? I'm doing this Zara and you can't stop me.
This doesn't concern you. What were you thinking? You don't know the first thing about MMA, he's going to crush you!
"At least it'll be me and not you... I just don't understand why you're so desperate to prove yourself!"
...wow. Okay, you can do this, I won't stop you but when you lose and something happens to you, don't tell me I didn't warn you.

5 hours later
It's the time I've been dreading. I'm here with Sasha and we're going to watch the match.
"Don't worry Zara, Zack might be stronger than you think. Sure he's a bit clumsy but he'll do fine."
That's what I'd like to think.
"Ooh, I think it's starting!"
.... and it's off to a great start.
"It is? But I thought Zack was losing."
.... sarcasm Sasha.
"Oh right... so he's not doing well?"
...no.
"He landed a punch! Ooh um never mind."
I told him not to do this, he just doesn't listen.
"Sounds like someone else I know."
Okay, Sasha, I'm nowhere near as stubborn.
"I never said it was you."
Fair point...
"But you are stubborn- ZACK'S KNOCKED OUT"
......
"See everyone, I told you who'd win. TREVOR FREAKIN CARLISLE. Zara, next time you want a fight don't send your boyfriend!"
You want another fight or are you done?
"I'm done... for now. Bye Losers"

Zack, when I told you that you shouldn't do it. I meant it. But next time you want to make a fool of your self in front of a crowd, go for it. I bet you're used to it by now.
"..... like I said.... at least it's me."
Well... I wished it was me. Take this, you've got blood on your face... I really hope you think twice before pulling something like this again.
"....... That won't stop me either, bye! Thanks for the tissue"
"Like I said Zara, you're both stubborn"
Sasha.
"Yeah"
Not now.
______________________________
He Had A Point
Nothing more could make me feel anger at that moment. The weirdest thing is that I don't know why I was so angry and cold towards him. He did me a favor but like most things, I failed to see the bigger picture. He had a point, why was I so desperate to prove myself.
Who did I want to prove myself to?