Revenge Tastes Bitter

[Picture of Trae In Media Box]

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT AJANI'S TRIANGLE!! 😘

Unknown POV

"Hello?"

Yeah... I saw him at the hospital the girl survived but she's in critical condition but I'll end that tonight.

Yeah.

Alright boss.

One.

TRAE'S POV

I arrived at the hospital and I saw a man creeping into Jasmine's room so I ran after him and he was hovering over her about to pull the plugs that were helping her breathe.

"What the fuck you think you doing homie?" I said as I pulled my gun from my waistline. He stopped dead in his tracks and charged at me. And knocked me over. Before I could get up all the way he ran out the room and out the exit to the hospital.

The nurse came running in to see what all the commotion was. I told them what was going on and they told me that they would have more surveillance but I didn't trust it so I told some of my guys to come watch her while I go find out who the fuck was coming for my family.

At this point as I got off the elevator and headed to my car I was pissed off. I called Jasmine's aunt to let her know what was going down and to ask her to keep watch on Jasmine ass well and to stay strapped. Her aunt said she was TTG and I started chuckling. But it was a menacing chuckle.

I arrived at my trap house and all these lazy ass niggas was sitting around drinking and fucking dirty ass bitches in my trap house.

Get the fuck out! I yelled as all the woman or they shit and ran. I slapped my main nigga in charge and asked him what the fuck was going on he kept stuttering. I told them we had a meeting and they had 2 minutes to get shit together and be there or I was going to shoot them in they damn head.