Can't Live Without You

Kaneisha's POV

"Mel, I can explain, I... I was just going to spend the night at Jasmine's house to ma-" before I could finish Jasmine cut me off telling me to get in the car. I did as I was told as Jasmine stepped towards Mel. I didn't know what to do so I called Trae so he could come up here just in case some shit popped off and he said him and the squad was on they way. I knew something bad was about to happen.

Jasmine's POV

I stepped to this unknown ass nigga who put his hands on my best friend.
"So you think you a man because you can hit a female who won't fight you're ass back?"
"Bitch shut up... Get the fuck out the car Kaneisha I already told you the only way you were going to leave me."
Kaneisha got out the car and began crying.
"Kaka what the fuck I TELL YOU TO DO? Get back in the fucking car you not staying here." She got back in the car and I walked to my car and locked the doors.
"You nor her are leaving this parking lot until she back in that house."
"How much you want to bet we are. I'm not scared of you. I fight niggas too."
Just as I said that he backhanded me. It hurted like hell but I wasn't going to tell him that so I chuckled and hit his ass back as hard as I can.
He stumbled back a little as I was about to swing again someone was lifting me off my feet.
"Get the fuck off me." The person set me back on my feet and when I turned around it was Trae. Next thing I knew he and some other dudes were stomping Kaka's boyfriend. Damn. I would hate to be him.
Trae yelled for me to get out of here and I did as I was told. When I got in the car I asked if she called him and Kaka shook her head yes. I smiled at her a little and she just sat the rest of the ride to my house looking out the window with tears running down her face. The fuck she crying over this nigga for? 😡😡
-----------------

Kaneisha's POV

I know I'm not supposed to feel sorry for someone who put there hands on me but it kind of hurt me to see Trae nem' stomping my baby daddy. I know I sound stupid but I still love him. I really do. I don't know how I'm going to explain Carmelo to Jasmine but I knew by her facial expression she was going to force me to.