1

I've always been shy. I've never been much of a talker, so naturally, I never had many friends. Everyone that I've ever met thinks I'm a mute or I'm insane. Go figure. 

Thankfully, when I was younger (and not painfully shy), I met the Kropp brothers. First, I met Emerson, who is the same age as me. We met on the playground next to the house that I had moved into just days before, and since we were 6, we just played and played until he had to leave. 

"Will you be here tomorrow?" he asked as his mom started the car. 

"I'm always here. I live next door!" I replied as my mom stood up from the bench she was reading on. 

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow, Juliana!" he smiled at me as he hopped into his mom's minivan. 

Every day after that, we played in the park, and eventually, he started bringing his older brothers to play with us. 

The day that I met Remington, I fell in love. I didn't know it at first, but my little heart had fallen for him. I guess it never moved on.

Now, Emerson and I are 21, Remington is 24, and their oldest brother, Sebastian, is 26. They started a band when we were in high school called Kropp Circle, and it was pretty shitty, but over time, they changed their name to Palaye Royale and got better and better. 

A few years ago, they asked me to be their merch girl. I figured, it's fine. I won't really have to talk to people other than telling them the price of their purchase  and telling them to have a good time. I said yes, and I've been coming with them on tour ever since. 

A/N sorry for the short first chapter! I just didn't want it to drag on. I'll be trying to update often, but not every day. Also, if you liked this and want to see more, why not follow me? Enjoy!