11

That night, we all decided to go to dinner. We were basically in the middle of nowhere, so I had a Google search going for the closest places to eat.

"I want Olive Garden," Sebastian whined. 

"Seb, shut up. The closest Olive Garden is like an hour away. I'm not driving all that way for some shitty chain Italian food."

He stood up. "It is not shitty, and I don't want the food. They always have really good gin." 

Everyone groaned.

"Okay, so no Olive Garden." I said. "What about P.O Chang's? There's one 10 minutes from here." 

"NO! OLIVE GARDEN!" Seb shouted. I finally gave in.  

Louis and I ordered 2 Ubers, and soon, we were on our way. Rem, Emerson, and I got into one Uber, while Seb and Louis took the other one. 

****

" So, Jules, how do you like Warped so far?" Louis asked me. He sat at the head of the table, Emerson and I sat on both sides of him. Rem sat next to me, and Sebastian sat across from him. 

"It's really great." I said. "I never thought I'd enjoy talking to strangers, but it's not so bad when you think don't think about it." 

"I'm really enjoying performing with you, Jules," Emerson said, picking up his lemonade, which he insisted on getting. "You're a lot of fun to interact with. Even though you scuff up my drum set." He grumbled the last part under his breath,  and everyone laughs. 

"I heard that," I giggled. "Its honestly a lot of fun. Rem, you gotta stop climbing the fucking stage though. I keep thinking you're gonna fall on me."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm just trying to spice up the show, love."

"Well, you're doing a great job of spicing up my anxiety."

He laughed and rested his hand on my thigh. I tensed up a little, but he didn't notice. 

"Seb? You've been awfully quiet since we sat down." Louis looked over at him, and we all did the same. 

He was staring into his pasta. 

"He's so fuckin' drunk right now. I don't think he can even hear us." Emerson said loudly into his ear. Seb didn't respond.

"Yep." I laughed as the waitress stopped at our table to drop off the check. Seb looked up for the first time in 15 minutes. 

"Has anyone... ever... said that you're gorgeous?" he asked her. I put my head down on the table loudly, rattling the glasses and silverware. Rem snickered. 

"I- thank you." She flipped over the check, wrote something, and placed it down. "Have a great night, everyone!" She walked off to the next table, her ponytail bouncing behind her. 

"Did Sebastian Danzig Kropp just get a hot waitress' number WHILE he's drunk as a skunk? I can't get one when I'm sober?" Em said when we walked out to the parking lot, taking the check out of his pocket and flipping it over. "See?" He passed it around. 

"Larissa. 808-208-9824. SEBASTIAN!" I squealed when I got it. Seb just smiled drunkenly. 

"She was... smokin'..." He said, then colapsed into my shoulder. 

"Stop drinking, Sebastian," Everyone chorused. 

He just grunted.

A/N Hello Loves! This chapter had basically nothing to do with the story, so yeah. The whole time, I was thinking about that stupid thing where he's like "I asked for Olive Garden and I got the airport". I don't know why. What's your favorite type of pasta?