7

A/N This is the song I keep talking about in the book! Its so good, and I think you guys will like it!

"I'm beat," Remington said as we walked back to the tour bus. I was sitting on his shoulders, drinking a Monster. 

"Yeah. I'm gonna sleep great tonight."

"Will I be involved in those dreams of yours?" he asked, almost tripping on a pile of beer cans in front of him. I grabbed the crown of his head, trying not to fall.

"Perhaps," I said, steadying myself. 

He laughed. I always got goosebumps when he laughed. It was soft and sweet, almost like honey. 

We soon made it to the bus, and he helped me down. 

"Thanks. My feet are killing me." I said, climbing inside. 

"Welcome to my world," everyone inside the bus chorused, including Louis.

"Oh, shut the fuck up," I laughed. Emerson and Sebastian were playing Smash Bros today, and Louis was trying to clean up the tour bus. It didn't look like it was going so well, so I decided to help out. 

As I reached down to grab a shirt from the floor, Rem threw something at me. 

"W h a t." I looked up slowly to see him grinning madly. 

"I felt like throwing a blueberry." 

I rolled my eyes. "Now you have to help clean up."

"But I like the view," he said slyly. 

I whipped around, holding someones combat boot like a grandma would hold her wooden spoon. "Remington Leith Kropp! Why?" 

"It's true!"

He laughed, and everyone joined in, including me. 

****

Just as I was starting to dose off, I felt a punch through the mattress. 

"Jules," Rem whispered, careful not to wake anyone, "you still awake?"

"Now I am." 

"I can't fall asleep. Will you come down here?"

"Y-yeah, hold on," I stuttered. Thank god it was dark, or else he could have seen that I turned as red as a tomato. 

I slid down from my bunk and crouched in front of his. He flipped over, his bare chest barely visible in the dark bus. 

"You want me to-?" I asked, referring to his bunk. He nodded. 

I quietly slid into the bunk. It was a tight fit, but we fit snugly. 

"Hi," he whispered, forming to my body. 

"Hi."

"Thanks. You know, I really like you." he said. I rested my head on his chest. His breathing was steady and quiet. 

"So do I. Obviously." We laughed. 

He kissed my forehead, and I drifted off to sleep while he hummed the melody of Motorcycle Drive By. 

Before I fell asleep, I whispered to him, "You really like that song, huh?"

"Not as much as I like you."

A/N I'm back!! I went to the first Sad Summer Fest  in my area yesterday, and it was so much fun! I actually wasn't a pussy and crowd surfed and moshed for the first time! Have you guys ever been to a music festival?