3

The next day, we were all in the new tour bus, on our way to the next venue. I was in the kitchen area, putting away all the groceries we had just bought. 

I reached for the entire bag of Nutella that Rem had made us buy and put one away. Rem must have heard the bag because he poked his head out of his bunk. 

"Be careful with those jars of perfection!" he shouted. I stuck out my tongue. 

"Whatever you say, my lord."

He laughed and went back to setting up his bunk. 

Soon, the entire bus was ready and looked like we had been living in it forever. Everyone had immediately thrown their clothes wherever they would fit. I sighed. So much for a neat tour bus. 

I sat in my bunk, which was directly above Rem's. I was taping up some posters when Rem hit the side of my bunk. 

"Whatttt." I slid out and hung upside down so I could see into his bunk. 

"Can you put that song on? The one that I like?"

"No one else wants to hear it accept you."

"Everyone went out to grab food."

"Right." I hooked up my speaker and turned on Motorcycle Drive By, which was my favorite Third Eye Blind song. He started humming it, which made my heart flip a little bit. 

"I've never been so alone," I quietly sang, "and I've never been so alive."

"You're so beautiful." he said. 

"I- are you okay?"

He poked his head into my bunk. "Yes. I've never been more okay."

"I'm not beautiful. Like, at all."

"Yes, you are. You just don't see what I see. I see a gorgeous girl with short black hair, a perfect body, an amazing voice, and incredible talent when she uses it. She's the only person I want to be with."

"I-" I blushed. "I'm not-"

"Stop. You're perfect."

I smiled. I can't even. 

The song ended, and I Won't Say I'm In Love from Hercules came on. Fitting. I shoved my head into my flat pillow. 

I heard Rem singing the backups, so I quietly joined in with the lead. He laughed the whole time, staggering the melody. 

I got off my bunk and ran into the main room, acting all dramatic. He recorded it, and saved it. 

"That," he giggled, "Was the greatest thing to ever happen."

We listened to Broadway songs the rest of the night. 

A/N Hey everyone! I hope you like this book so far. I'm not sure where this book is going, but I know its going to be good! Have a great day!