Chapter 2

I could feel my cheeks burn as his warm hands cupped themselves around my cold ones, he smiled at my blushing cheeks and kissed my hand, "Seems like class is starting, may I talk to you later?" I didn't trust my voice.

I've only met this boy for a few minutes and he already has me head over heels. Or do I just like him because I've never really seen any other boys except for Billy?

Billy and I go way back to a time of my childhood I would rather not remember.

"S-sure, yeah." He chuckled and pulled away from me and saw on the other side of the room. I quickly made my way over to anne but saw she was sitting next to Diana. She shot me a apologizing glance.

"Ahh, I see we have a new student, what's your name girl?" I looked up seeing a tall male with dark brown hair, and a mustache.

"Y-Y/n L/n, sir." He looked my up and down before smirking, "You can sit next to Pye, don't talk during my class or you might as well get punished." I could feel all eyes on my as the teacher leaned down.

"Because bad girls always get punished." I shallowed, what's his deal? He leaned back and walked back over to the front of the class room.

I looked behind me and saw one girl that sat all alone, I suppose it was this Pye girl that creep was talking about and sat next to her.

"Hi, im-"

"I'm not deaf, just shut up already." The girls behind me laughed as she said that, I bit my lips.

Great way to start school, really.

I could still feel a pair of eyes on my, I looked to the way I thought the eyes were coming from. Gilbert.

He smiles apologizing to you before looking away, at least he seems to like me.

*^*^*
After a while it was finally lunch, I stood up when I almost immediately bumped into someone, they grabbed my wrist preventing me from falling.

"You okay?" I looked up to see Billy, "Yes." I said with as much strength I could, I pulled my wrist from him making him tighten his grab.

"You're hurting me."

"Why did you parents lock you up, huh? Probably because you're just a freak. Like that sister of yours."

Before I could saw anything I felt a hand go to my waist pulling me away from Billy. I looked up to see a tall blond boy.

"Get lost, billy." Billy looked at the boy as if to challenge him but the boy wasn't having any of it. He turned back to me making billy leave.

"Are you okay?" I nodded softly as I felt my cheeks burn, "I'm sorry, he's an asshole." He spoke yet again, I laughed a little.

"I'm y/n." I said, he grabbed my hand and shook it, "Cole. Nice to meet you." He smiles, "Hey, want to have lunch together, I don't feel like sitting with Anne and the girls."

"Wait, you sit with the girls?" I asked confused, according to Diana boys and girls never sit together.

"Yes, I'll explain it when we're alone. Alright?" I nodded as he pulled me outside, "did you have nothing to eat." He asked as we saw near by a small river (idk even know if that's what you call it).

"My parents probably thought I wouldn't need it, they probably think I would've been home by now." He stares at you confused.

"I've never been outside my house really, they don't like the idea of me being all alone. The only friends I have are Anne and Diana but my parents would much rather have me and Billy being friends. Or maybe even more."

"Hey, at least you got me now, and about billy, did you know him before."

"Yep, my parents are kinda obsessed with me marry Billy." He chuckled before realizing I was being serious.

"Wait, you're kidding right? Why would someone so beautiful marry such a sob." I blushed and laughed a little.