Chapter 21

Gilbert and I soon reached my house, I nodded on the door revealing Marilla, "Gilbert! What a nice surprise, I didn't know you were back in town." Gilbert smiled at her, "Yeah, I got here yesterday." I looked over at him, where did he sleep yesterday?

"Is there anything I could do for you?" She asked as we both stepped inside I took his coat from him and hung his and mine up, I went back to his side and explained the situation.

"You're more then welcome to stay as long as you want. But i think Sebastian would like it for you to talk to him about it. For all that's worth it wasn't your fault."

Gilbert nodded as he thanked her over and over again, I smiled as he seemed very happy. I've missed him but I will never say it out loud, or to him for that matter.

"I'll help Gilbert settle in."

"Oh and Y/n, Diana and Jerry are sleeping over tonight too. Matthew and I have some business that needs to be done so you all will be alone tonight. But no funny business." Gilbert told her that there was nothing to worry about since we aren't together anymore and that broke my heart.

Not that he didn't want to do... stuff but that we really are over. I pushed that thought away and grabbed his wrist and pulled him upstairs with me.

I opened the door revealing my yellow room, he smiled brightly as he looked around the room, he walked over to my desk and picked up a piece of paper.

"Did you draw this?" He asked as he holds up the paper, it was a drawing of him and I last year in class as we sit next to each other smiling.

"Nope, Cole did." He smiles and laid it down, "It's cute, I remember the time where we used to be happy." He sighed sadly but looked away.

I didn't know what to say so I just sat down onto my bed, he looked over at me before sitting beside me, "Are you really dating George?"

I shook my head, I'm tired of lying, I miss him. I want him to hold me again. I felt tears make their way into my eyes making him look at me.

"Hey hey, don't cry." He whines wrapping his arms around me, I smiled sadly as I wrapped my arms around his neck hiding my face into shirt.

"I've missed you." I whispered, he froze but didn't say anything, "I didn't say it before because I was petty. I know it was for your future and I tried to take that away from you. I just..." he looked down playing with my hair calming me down.

"Thank you." He whispered, "But I should be that one that's sorry. I felt you alone. And I felt extremely hurt when you gave me back my mothers necklace but I couldn't blame you at the same time. I deserved that." I leaned back looking at him.

"Can I just say that you're always jealous of the wrong people?" I whispered, he looked down confused.

"Cole and George were both touching you."

"But who do I love?"

He looked down blushing as a wide smile formed onto his face, but that smile soon turned into a teasing smirk.

"I thought you loved Mr Philips." I gagged making him bust out in laughing, I giggled and I gently pecked his cheek.

"Does this mean we're back together again?" He whispered afraid of the answer I would give, "We will see were the time will take us." He gently smiled as he looked deep into my eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" He leaned closer and brushed his lips against mine teasing, "Yes please." I whispered and just as he was about to kiss me anne yelled upstairs for us to come to eat.

"She needs to work on her timing." Gilbert mumbled, I smiled and gently grabbed his face before kissing him, "There, happy?" He nods before gently kissing me again.

I smiled but he started to kiss me all over my face making me giggle, "Gil-"

"GILBERT STOP THAT IMMEDIATELY OR YOULL SLEEP WITH JERRY TONIGHT!" Anne yelled, Gilbert lets go of me and smirked.

We quickly made our way downstairs, "I would love to cuddle with Jerry." Gil spoke, Jerry winked before getting hit by Diana who was laughing.