Chapter 13

Gilbert shook you gently as you slowly opened you eyes, "Come on, everyone has gone to sleep." He gently spoke, he stood up making me whine at the lost of warmth, he grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

"Let's go." He said, grabbed my waist and started walking me inside, when we got inside it was lit by the fire in the middle, "Is that were Billy burned his ear." Gilbert chuckled before nodded, he sat me down next to Diana who was curled up next to Anne.

I told Gilbert to turn around and let me change into Cole's sweater, I quickly laid down as he saw what I was wearing.

I quickly placed my finger onto his lips, "We have to stop fighting over such childish things." He pouts, his chocolate brown locks looked cute in the fire. His hazel eyes stared into mine as he leaned down and pecked my forehead.

"Close your eyes." You did as told as you heard a belt clink onto the floor making you laughed, you quickly covered you mouth as to not wake the other.

He snickers as started to get dressed, he quickly laid next to me and smiled at me, "You can look." I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"You look rather handsome in that sweater." I spoke, "I would say the same about you, but that isn't mine sweater so I shall keep my mouth shut." I poked his cheeks and sat up a little.

He laid still as I plopped onto my arm resting me head into my shoulder staring at him, "What? Is something wrong with my lips?" I nodded.

"My lips aren't on them." He scoffs and grabbed my cheeks, he aggressively pecked my lips making me laugh, he covered my mouth shaking his head.

"You're always this giggly at night?" Nodding, I laid down again, he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, "what makes you think you're gonna be sleeping alone? I want my daily cuddles." He stands before peeking my forehead and laid back down.

*^*^*
*one week later*

She sent me away, Mrs Mackenzie didn't gave me a second glance before sending me to the Cuthbert's. Not that I'm complaining, Marilla, Matthew and Anne feel like family.

Yes I miss Cole a lot, his mother doesn't want us to see each other anymore since she thinks I'm completely head over heels for her son.

Yes he's cute, but I like Gilbert. Speaking of Gilbert, him and I haven't seen each other after that, we've been lucky that the morning after we kissed we weren't cuddling anymore because Jose would make my life a complete nightmare if she found out.

Ruby and her stupid dips.

The sun hit my face as I groans softly, "Rise and shine, dear. We have guest coming out today." Marilla spoke, I sat up, "Mr and Mrs Lynde?"

She shook her head, "Gilbert Blythe and Sebastian. So dress well." I quickly nodded and stood up.

Marilla was about to walk out, "Marilla?" She smiled and turned around, "Yes dear?" I walked over to her and hugged her close.

"Thank you for actually treating me like family." I could tell she was hesitating but she rubbed my back and smiled.

"I'm glad, you're a Cuthbert now." I smiled brightly as she petted my head, "I'll see you at supper, Anne will introduce you to Jerry." I nodded slowly as I suddenly heard a series of footsteps run to my room.

"You're lover is coming over tonight!" She smirked, Marilla turned around shocked, "Lover? You and Gilbert? Guess it's a Blythe thing." She seems completely shocked.

"He's not my lover, it's not official and it will probably never be." Anne pouts, "Don't say that, he probably loves you."

Probably.