Chapter 15

*1 week later*

School was finally beginning again, and apparently we are going to have a new teacher. I've overheard Marilla and Mrs Lynde talking about her but she doesn't seem to fond of her

She says that woman shouldn't be teaching but who would say such a thing? Maybe she can actually teach us something compared to Mrs Philips.

And I've bought a little something for Gilbert, when Anne, Diana, Cole and I went to Charlotte Town, I've brought a world map.

Anne told me about how a few months ago he was off to travel the world and left for a long time. Apparently he liked that but he never really talks about what he likes. He's more focused on me, and I honestly feel bad for not giving him anything at Christmas but when I asked around for him they told me he was working at the doctors post.

Today I decided to walk alone, living with Anne is very nice but she's very loud and enthusiastic but that's also what I love about her.

Her passion lays within deep, but sometimes I need time for myself.

"Y/n!" I groaned and turned around, the curly haired boy ran over to me and smiled, I smiled back and felt bad for groaning, I didn't know it was him.

"Hey, umm." I handed him over the rolled up paper and gave him the letter I wrote for him, "Whats this?" He asked.

"Just open it, I felt like I should've giving you something in return for this beautiful necklace." His eyes turned glassy as he took the small lock and key in his fingers, "You look beautiful, as always." He whispered, he gently kissed my nose making me giggle.

"And you look as handsome as ever."

He playfully smirked and said; "I know, baby." I slapped his arm and pointed to the present, he jumped and let out a soft "oh yeah" and quickly unfolded.

"Wow, y/n/n. This is amazing. Wait, how did you-"

"Anne told me, you don't seem to talk about yourself all that much..." he bits his lip as he reached to intertwined our fingers.

"I'm not very good at this, dating thing-"

"Oh I didn't know we were official." I teased and crossed my arms, his eyes widened as he began to stutter, he doesn't seem to get it and it's funny.

"O-oh, I thought we were assuming we already kissed and stuff, but ahem, if you don't want to-" I cupped his cheeks and stood on my tippy toes and kissed his lips gently.

He embraced my body as he kissed back, "Is that enough for you to know?"

He smirked my way, his smirks were something else. They weren't the smirks billy would always give girls. His was warm and playful.

"I think I need a little more."

*^*^*

We quickly made our way over to the class, luckily nobody was there yet- Wait, nobody is there yet?

"What's happening? Why is nobody at school?" Gilbert asked, "Wait! I heard Sebastian say something about some people still needing to decided the woman should teach, that's why we don't have class." He rolled his eyes.

"So we came all this way, just for nothing?"

He looked my way and smiled, he grabbed my hand and kissed me, "What would you say about having a cute little date with me?"

"I would say, yes please, but I have to get changed first."

"No you don't, you're beautiful Y/n. You don't have to pretend you're something you are not." I blushed a deep red as he gently cupped my cheeks.

"I love you."

"I love you more."