Imagine 1

A/n: imma be posting all my imagines from tumblr bc the ending of this book was so shitty I wanted to make it up to y'all😂
*^*^*

"Finally! We're done with school!" Groaned Anne, I giggled and wrapped my arm around her neck.

"I don't think I could take an other second in that classroom, it's such a good day to be outside and we have to be in a warm classroom like who thought it was a good idea to make school?" Anne mumbled wrapped her arm around my waist walking down to her house.

Anne and me are really good friends, when nobody wanted to talk to her I was there and I am so happy to have her in my life. As we walked to her home she started talking and we all know once Anne starts talking there is no stoping her.

We soon got to her house, "It was a pleasure seeing you Y/n, See you tomorrow!" I waved and started walking.

Soon Gilbert blythe came to mind, his cute and curly hair made him look so much younger, his cute purely smile that makes him 20 times more attractive then he already his, everything about him attracts me to him.

I always wanted him to be mine but it seems like ruby has a crush on him too and I can't just do that to friends.

I walked into the forest and started humming as I thought about Gilbert, like what is there not to like about that boy, he's amazing.

You continue to hum a melody and continue to walk but as soon as you heard a something snap behind you you just stopped and didn't move a step further.

You slowly but surely turned around and met eyes with Gilbert blythe, you're heart started to raise not only because your crush was standing in front of you but also because you thought there would be someone else.

As soon as Gilbert met my eyes he just laughed as if it was the funniest thing on the world, "Don't scare me like that! And why are you even laughing?!" I groaned, his laughter soon died down and he smiled at me.

"You're just cute when you're scared." You looked up to met his eyes as you blushed, "I like you Y/n, and if I look at the blush on you're face I think you like me too." He confesses stepping closer to me, soon I felt his breath onto my face, my blush got even worse and he placed his hand onto my cheek.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked leaning closer, I slowly nodded smiling softly at the thought of him liking me, he grinned wider and gently placed his lips onto mine, I closed my eyes and wrapped my arm around his waist pulling him closer.

Our lips moved over each other making me smile even wider into the kiss, soon he pulled away gently but his hand still onto my cheek, "Wow." He just grinned at me statement and pecked my lips.

"Be mine?"

"Always."